Kaplan University / kaplan university financial aid/business office out of compliance while commiting fraud and misappropriation of funds
Kaplan University a subsidiary of the Washington Post Financial Aid/Business Office out of compliance while commiting fraud and misappropriation of funds
The majority of State Universiies release refunds to their students 2 weeks before classes starts or 2 weeks after school starts. State Universities also disbursement dates on their website validating the dates that refunds will be disbursed to their students. Many private online/community colleges universities are under the assumption that they are not required to follow the state and federal guidelines. I am a graduate student in my 6th term with a 4.0 GPA at Kaplan University. Each term is 10 weeks long; however, Kaplan feels that they do not have to issue stipend checks from Direct Loans until the 8th-10th week of the term. Expense Loans are designed to assist students with living expenses during a designated term. However, at Kaplan loans taken out by students is assisting the university or the Washington Post with their expenses which is fraud and misappropriation of funds.
More Kaplan University Complaints & Reviews
- Kaplan University - scam charges! 
- Kaplan University - financial aid student loans 
- Kaplan University Financial Aid Department - laon disperments 
- Kaplan University - fraudulent practices, liars and thieves 
- Kaplan University - fraud and cheating 
- Kaplan University - kaplan a complete scam!!
- Kaplan University - kaplan financial aid
- Kaplan University - financial aid practices
- Kaplan University - unauthorized credit card charges/ student loans/ada accommodations
- Kaplan University - scam