K Mart Pharmacy / automatic refill system
Couple months ago, the automatic refill system was introduce to the customer. There was a voice messages promted when you call for refill that the K-mart having the autometic refill, just inform to the associate worker or phamarcist to enroll the program. I have never enrolled for the automatic refill.
This afternoon, I called in for refill the medication. The Pharmacy tech. told me that there was no refill left, she would call the doctor. She was then told me that it was her mistake, the last refill was filled on 11-14-2008 and ready for pick up. I was confused and asked how come? I did not call for refill. She explained that the automatic system allows her to refill this and it is ready for me.
I was surprised, since I did not ask to be enrolled this system; why it happens? I spoke to pharmacist in charge at the moment; he said that before you have to enrolled, but now you don't have to it is the K-mart pharmacy policy that we refill the prescription for the patient who has refill every month, and you will informed by phone that the medication is ready for you. I said that what is happening if I do not need to take anymore. He said that the medication will be restock/ When I asked is your policy. He said "YES". I said you better give me the K-mart policy in writing. He said well if you do not like he will take me off the automatic refill system.
This is non sense:
* do not want to be bothered and surprised when someone call "medication is ready for you!"
* what else they are trying hide? Are they going to bill the insurance and the Medicare/ medical? A senior over 70 years old does not care if the K-mart bill to the Medicare/medical. Only the people paying tax who cares.
Next time, when you fill your medication. Do not let them enroll you to the automatic refill system.
I personally did not believe there is a policy; they could be in trouble if they want to disturb people by calling “medication is ready for you!"
More K Mart Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - Point program
- Kmart Stores - Misleading informarion
- Kmart Stores - So bad Employee
- Kmart Store - customer service
- Kmart Stores - jewelry services