K Mart / feedback survey

1 Medford, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 715/748/5477

There is no website to summit the survey and enter 19 digit receipt #. This is just another example how kmart is slowly going out of business. Here in medford we can"t wait for it to go since wal mart came in. Kmart does not have the merchanice advertised and no reliable staff working to help customers. When you go into their store you are totally on your own.

Comments

• Li
      30th of Nov, 2007
    K Mart - $2,500 Gift Card
    KMart
    Morris Street
    Bath
    New York
    Phone: (607)776-4117
    kmartfeedback.com

Add my complaint to the many I am sure you are receiving. Entered the email address to enter the $2,500.00 gift card drawing and you still cannot get on the website. Today is Friday, November 30th. What gives?

• Do
      4th of Dec, 2007
    K Mart - No feedback web site!
    K Mart

There is no feedback web site... thats why I will now and in the future go to Wal-Mart... at least they have the web sight to answer the survey.

• Pa
      19th of Dec, 2007
    K Mart - survey/win cash

shopped Statesboro Ga Dec 17 2007 receipt 03957 121707 005 13710

where is the survey about shopping experience? Is there a possible win of $$$ gift card
    please complete your advertising promises

• Me
      22nd of May, 2008
    K Mart - Where is the correct feedback website?
    KMart
    Wisconsin

Was unable to find the web site to complete the feedback survey, which would make me eligible for the $2500 K Mart Gift Card. At any rate, I use the pharmacy on a regular basis and have found them to be very helpful.

18th of Jun, 2008
    K Mart - Survey web site doesn't exist
    www.kmartfeedback.com

K.mart $2, 500 survey that was falsely printed in 11/2007 is still being printed 6/2008. Still no web site available for kmartfeedback.com.

4th of Sep, 2008
    K Mart - Online survey
    720 clairton blvd
    Pleasant Hills
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 412 -653-8846
    www.kmartfeedback.com

Wanted to tell about my shopping experience and be entered to win 2, 500.oo dollar gift card. There is no web site as described at the bottom of my receipt. My experience wasn't that great and now they wasted my time searching for a site thats not there. They are ripoffs!!

• Cr
      18th of Oct, 2008

Went to the Kmart in my hometown and the employees acted like it was to much for you to ask them a question. I would ask a question and they would treat me like I was stupid. My shopping was not very pleasent.

• Co
      8th of Nov, 2008
    K Mart - $2,500 gift card survey
    Las Cruces
    New Mexico
    Phone: (575)522-7135

On my register receipt from K Mart, I was asked to take a survey for a chance to win a $2, 500 gift card from K Mart. There appears to be no such site, so this K Mart gift card appears to be a scam. What bad business!

• Na
      14th of Nov, 2008
    K Mart - lying about the reciept
    4110 e sprauge ave spokane wash 99202
    Spokane
    Washington
    Phone: 509-534-2668
    kmartfeedback.com

tried to go to that sight and like many others it is a scam that is wrong to take this time out of a day of a consumer who never does surveys to say something nice about the store only to be scammed.

• Pa
      21st of Nov, 2008

Today is 11/21/08 and the $2, 500 kmart gift card SCAM is still going on...what gives???? Shame on you!!!

25th of Nov, 2008
    K Mart - incomplet form to fill
    KMART
    PO BOX 7410
    PONCE PR 00732

I BOUGHT AN STATIONARY BIKE IN PONCE STORE IN PUERTO RICO AND I CAN NOT REGISTER FOR THE PRICE LOOKS LIKE YOU DO NOT HAVE STORE IN PUERTO RICO!!! THIS IS UNACEPTABLE FOR ME ...

ANTONIO LOZA

tonyloza@hotmail.com

4th of Dec, 2008
    K Mart - This wedsite
    K mart

This site is full of people complaining the kmart feedback site is not there. I just finished filling it out. Look around before you accuse the store of running a scam. K mart and Sears are good to our returning troops. They need our support. I do not work for these companies, nor does anyone else I know.

• Wa
      4th of Dec, 2008
    K Mart - 2,5oo dollar sweepatakes
    k mart
    Pensacola
    Florida

Like tke other complaints, Icould not find a web site to enter 1is8 digit #.o9714 120308 002 42514. What can be done about this ?Just take everything back and get refund? Spent 117.00 dollars there .

• Ka
    Lodi
    New Jersey
    Phone: 973 471-7900
    kmartfeedback.com

on sales receipt they tell you to go to website to have a chance to win 2500.00 with receipt # no website..kathylpn54@hotmail.com...thank u

• Ca
      18th of May, 2009

i agree with the complaints 100% Receipt #04826 051509 009 79479

• Lk
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I live in Hillman, Michigan and like to go to K-Mart in Alpena Michigan, but wish that we got the sale paper, it sure helps to know what on sale.

my e_mail address is linda_at_the_club@yahoo.com

• Be
      21st of Jan, 2010

I also tried to get on the site for feedback, it is not there. I now see why you business is suffering
    jan.21 2010

• Ca
      27th of Aug, 2010

I have started to fill out the survey and both times when I was almost done the web went expired. This is not right. I take time to fill the survey and get no response except web expires... The Website for the $ 4000.00 gift is nothing but a scam. . Why bother to have a KMart Rewards card?

• Mi
      7th of May, 2014

I agree with most of the comments. Today I went to the store and almost all items does not have the price tag. I went to check a price ...couldn't find a price check scant, an employee scanned it and told me the price..at the register the price was the double of it. Same thing happens at Sears ...no prices and not enough employees to help the costumers. I prefer to by at another stores., This way I avoid the ????

• Do
      16th of Apr, 2015

Our little ole' Kmart in Medford, WI offers multiple coupons for every purchase. An entire tree is designated to each customer purchasing any Kmart product. What century are we in? Go green Kmart. Not that you can use the coupons, however, because there isn't a single employee besides the manager that knows how they work. So plan on waiting around not only to be checked out for 10-15 minutes but spend another 10-15 minutes while the Manager gets paged to check you out! Bring in Target...bring in Shopko...go away Kmart.