JustAnswer.com / dog

I was charged twice for one service on 10/20/2008 without my knowing or authorization. I e-mailed for a refund, since they offer no phone # to be contacted, and was told I would receive the refund on 11/23/2008, but the charge is still on my credit card and a balance with them 'that I can use on their site'. I made it clear that i did not want to keep a balance with them and that if I wanted their business again, I would pay for it WHEN I used it.
I feel robbed by this people. I don't trust them, I think they are thieves, and I will never use their "services" again. BE CAREFUL with these scam artists!

A  10th of Feb, 2009 by
I completely agree, they are violating ABA and BBB practices and are going to have some serious liability issues despite the indenification clause they put in the contract, that's extremely unconscionable.
D  20th of Feb, 2009 by
Customers place fully-refundable deposits and can read answers and respond until they’re satisfied. Customers define quality and only pay for answers they are satisfied with by clicking on the “Accept” button. A full refund is instantly available at www.justanswer.com/refund.aspx. For more information, please email our Customer Service department at info@justanswer.com.
A  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
Seems like everyones getting the shaft from just ask, I also was foolish enough to ask a question but I did not hit the I accept on the reponse I got, yet my account has been charged twice now for the same answer. What else is new? I guess the old addage is still true .. Buyer BEWARE!
D  13th of Jun, 2009 by
As a member for over 1 year I can saw that JA is NOT a scam. Not sure which BBB practices your referring to, but each of my customers will accept (and pay) ONLY if they want to. Sometimes my answers are not what they want to hear, but they are accurate and where else can you get an answer to a legal question from a REAL BAR CERTIFIED lawyer (like me) for $15?

I wish I had thought of and started the site...but at lease I can work with them :)

N  10th of Sep, 2009 by
Dear Sir.
I agreed to pay an amount for information but only received one answer, which was not correct. Since that one answer I have had no further communication and beieve this to be a scam.
Is this one of your scams which I have read about?
Yours sincerely
K. Young.
N  10th of Sep, 2009 by
Your attitude towards complaints is very unfortunate.
A  10th of Sep, 2009 by
The service is terrible and corrupt
A  23rd of Sep, 2009 by
I have no doubt that this site is a scam and would warn all to keep well away from having anything to do with it
I was overchatrged and complained to them and have had 2 replies saying that my refund was credited which is not true
I am taking this matter further and will do all possible to have those responsible for operating the ste fully investigated
Bob Sage
N  3rd of Dec, 2009 by
I was charged $15 and $13.5 + for one question. I would never use this site again!
A  18th of Oct, 2010 by
Just Answer is an ABSOLUTELY FRAUDULENT WEBSITE, And I intend to expose this website for its Cut-throat and Dog-eat-Dog approach to business! I came in contact with them when I had my email hacked into and could not access my email account on Yahoo. I was very desperate and needed help as I had some very vital information in my email account. Method of last resort - Just Answer - BIG MISTAKE. I read their terms and conditions and something about them did not quite register. I tried to leave the site, but they kept luring me back with more lucrative offers which all seemed too good to be true! They said you could not be billed on Answers that did not satisfy you, and even offered a discount. At one point they even asked me what I would like to pay them. At the end of the day, none of their answers was satisfactory, yet because I had entered my Bank account details with them, they automatically billed me, wait for it - £54.88p - YET NONE OF THEIR QUESTIONS WERE ACCURATE, AND I WAS STILL FROZEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!!! My Anger with this Website is the Audacity which which they take out money from people's bank accounts not to mention all the Grief, despite their 100% Money Back Guarantee!!! I have absolutely learnt My lesson with this Organization, and will ask my bank to initiate a refund action against them! These Cyber-Demons Should be exposed for what they truly are, and ever were - A BLOODY SCAM!!!

JustAnswer Logo JustAnswer