justanswer.com / dog
I was charged twice for one service on 10/20/2008 without my knowing or authorization. I e-mailed for a refund, since they offer no phone # to be contacted, and was told I would receive the refund on 11/23/2008, but the charge is still on my credit card and a balance with them 'that I can use on their site'. I made it clear that i did not want to keep a balance with them and that if I wanted their business again, I would pay for it WHEN I used it.
I feel robbed by this people. I don't trust them, I think they are thieves, and I will never use their "services" again. BE CAREFUL with these scam artists!
More justanswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] justanswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- justanswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- justanswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - Computer Support Provided by JustAnswer
- JustAnswer - technical advice re my computer
- JustAnswer - whirlpool oven inconsistent heat
- justanswer.com - why did you charge me more than what the initial payment which was £38.
- JustAnswer - price charged for tech support