[Resolved] JustAnswer / not being able to cancel my contract

5 United Kingdom

I have been trying to delete my account with justanswer for the last two months as I have not been using your services. However I was having difficulty deleting my account so I got some advice on your website on how to cancel your account. however when I click on my account it does not give me a membership option. I therefore do not understand why £40 is being taken out of my account when I do not even have a membership with your company. I therefore would like a refund on the last two months of me trying to delete my account with you and finding it very difficult to do so. when I don't even get the option of doing so on the website. I therefore feel that I should be refunded for two months as well as my account to be deleted so no more money is taken out of my account.

email:jona.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk
name:fabjona barci
number:[protected]

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Nov 14, 2016

Hello Jonita,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this. We apologize for the difficulty that you've been having.

In looking into your account it appears that the reason that you might have been having trouble cancelling the membership is because it appears to have been cancelled already for over a month.

It does appear that you've been able to get in touch with one of our customer care representatives and we have been able to address this for you. You will not see any recurring billing and will not be charged again unless you post another question.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any further assistance.

Regards,