Just Brakes / bait and switch
I have a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country with only 22, 000 miles on it and I needed brake work done. I was attracted to the $99 brake service Just Brakes advertise so I took my car to Just Brakes located in Snellville, Ga. They inspected my vehicle and stated that my brake line was twisted which is restricting the flow of the brake fluid which is causing the whole brake system to overheat and damaging it. I need repair/replace my calipers, rotors, pads and the brake line. The $99 brake work I was expecting is now turning into a $600 repair work at least. Needless to say, I was pretty upset and shock. I decided to call Carmax and see if the twisted brake line and the damage it cause would be covered under my extended warranty. They recommend that I bring in my car to their shop and in not so many words, stated that Just Brakes is probably ripping me off. When I told Just Brakes that I will be removing my vehicle and I am taking it somewhere else, they tried to convince me that I am wasting my time.
Carmax inspected my vehicle and found nothing wrong with my brake line, my brakes was not overheating the brake system and all it needed was new brake pads and they also adjusted my rear brakes. While the brake work was being done, they provided a loaner vehicle. They also guarantee their repairs for 6 months. In total, I paid $237 and peace of mind that Carmax is not ripping me off.
I will never take any of my vehicles to Just Brakes ever and I wanted to let everyone know what kind of business they are and to not waste your time.
More Just Brakes Complaints & Reviews
- Just Brakes - royal ripoff - stay clear: A MUST READ 
- Just Brakes - Bad business 
- Just Brakes - Fraud and cheating 
- Just Brakes - Bunch of Liars 
- Just Brakes - Terrible experience 
- Just Brakes - brake service
- Just Brakes - Store number 650 fort pierce fl.
- Just Brakes - theft from vehicle while being serviced
- Just Brakes - They Crashed my vehicle while in their care
- Just Brakes - Came in for oil change and tire rotation, left with brake problems.