Just Brakes / Lies

I went to just brakes to get the 99 dollar deal and as I walked in the door, someone was already complaining about the price going up to 300 dollars!! So, they took my car in and came out to tell me to come out and see what all they had to fix. The day before I had checked my brake fluid and it was clean and pink, and also it was about an inch away from the bottom of the cap. So he tells me that they have to flush my brake line and showed me the fluid, which was now all the way to the top and black, they poured something on top. Plus, they had to rebuild the calipers and turn the drums or whatever and what was once 99.98, turned into 330.00 dollars!! They told me the reason it was so expensive is because they had to use honda brake pads. This all happened a month ago, my brakes are completely gone already, when I asked the dealership why that would happen, they said that just brakes put some 6 dollar cheap *** shooes on my car!! Im going up there tomorrow, after finding out about this and im going to raise ***!!!

Sn

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Aug, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Just Brakes was not made aware of this website until just now. We are also under new management. At Just Brakes we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and appreciate feedback that will help us achieve that goal. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to hear more from you. Please contact our corporate office at 1-800-445-7105 to be connected with the local Market Director. We look forward to serving you.