Just Brakes / Lies
I went to just brakes to get the 99 dollar deal and as I walked in the door, someone was already complaining about the price going up to 300 dollars!! So, they took my car in and came out to tell me to come out and see what all they had to fix. The day before I had checked my brake fluid and it was clean and pink, and also it was about an inch away from the bottom of the cap. So he tells me that they have to flush my brake line and showed me the fluid, which was now all the way to the top and black, they poured something on top. Plus, they had to rebuild the calipers and turn the drums or whatever and what was once 99.98, turned into 330.00 dollars!! They told me the reason it was so expensive is because they had to use honda brake pads. This all happened a month ago, my brakes are completely gone already, when I asked the dealership why that would happen, they said that just brakes put some 6 dollar cheap *** shooes on my car!! Im going up there tomorrow, after finding out about this and im going to raise ***!!!
More Just Brakes Complaints & Reviews
- Just Brakes - royal ripoff - stay clear: A MUST READ 
- Just Brakes - Bad business 
- Just Brakes - Fraud and cheating 
- Just Brakes - Bunch of Liars 
- Just Brakes - Terrible experience 
- Just Brakes - brake service
- Just Brakes - Store number 650 fort pierce fl.
- Just Brakes - theft from vehicle while being serviced
- Just Brakes - They Crashed my vehicle while in their care
- Just Brakes - Came in for oil change and tire rotation, left with brake problems.