[Resolved] Just Answer Lawyers / taking money out monthly

1 2 McCallum Court,DunbegOban, Scotland, Highlands and Islands, United Kingdom Review updated:

I asked a question in June and agreed to pay £13. but the following month of July, and August, they have also taken £13.I want them to cancel, but they say I have to guarantee a further £28 to get an answer.My next course of action is going to be a signed dispute form with Capital One.

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Mar 01, 2011

Dear Vicky,

I’m very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the service. I was unable to locate an acocunt using the informaiton that you have provided so, I have sent you a private message so I can work with you further to locate your account.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

- Adam

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Mar 19, 2011

Hello Kevin,

I was able to pull up your acocunt using the informaiotn provided and I have sent you a message regarding the refund which was processed.

Let me know if there is anythign els ei can be of assistance with.

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Aug 13, 2013

Dear Juanita,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam

Comments

1st of Feb, 2011

Hi my name is samira abdolkhaleghi .I contact you guys on october and asked a question and I also paid 34 dollars by my credit card same month . but I just notice that you guys are still charging me 34 doolars each month till now wich is febuary .
    in total you charge me for 102 dollars .
    you are lawyer and I trusted you, this not right taking advantage of peapole .please contact me on my email :
    samira1354@hotmail.com or call me at 604-722-6806 and please return my money back as soon as possible .

• Su
      26th of Feb, 2011

Hi my name is Vicky, i contacted Justanswer lawyers in January 2011 enquiring about a legal issue which I never received an answer/reply. I paid £22 using my credit card. In february, I realised that the company (justanswer) had taken a further £22 from my credit card, I do not remember having subscribed to a monthly payment system with the company. Why should a firm that claims to be reputable and professional act in such a fraudulent manner; not only did I not receive the information i requested for despite having paid but they continue charging me for delivering nothing.
    I need a refund of £44 plus any charges I have incurred contacting my credit card issuer and the money they have expended in carrying out the investigation on my behalf.
    Contact me on my email vixcod@yahoo.co.uk.

• Ea
      14th of Mar, 2011

Hi, My name is Kevin and I've grown concerned over Just Answer Layers today. I came by the site beliving that it was a legitimite website promising to despinse information at a cost of 32 euros, in January 2011. I agreed to pay 32 euro for information that I wanted and yes I did get the information and was billed in February.

However, I noticed on my credit card on March 2011 that again I'm paying 32 euros to Just Answer Layers for no reason. This is a contradiction to a web site who promises is legal advice when they themselves comitt a crime of fraud.

In the interest of playing fair, I need this refunded. Contact me at kevpb@eircom.net

• Vi
      1st of May, 2011

just ask is nothing more than a fraud.The bozos on this complaint site are in it together.I am a legitimate victim and have had to cancel my credit card to stop them from taking money out of my account.I have also complaines to my credit card company.I am sure I am stuck paying this bill on my card before cancelling.So spare me this soap opera Vicki, Kevin and Adam because like the site you are frauds.Just a warning to anyone who falls into this trap.Cancel your credit card immedietly.

• Ca
      8th of Jul, 2011

Did not know we had to pay every month for a service we do not use. Used it once did not quite answer my question do not need this service anymore. Wish to have deduction cancelled

• Ca
      8th of Jul, 2011

Hope not to see another charge on our Visa acct... People have to stop being taken in by these companies. Not fair play to take money out of someone's acct wthout permission. Isn't that called stealing!!!

• Th
      7th of Oct, 2011

last year l had a question that l asked pertaining to naturalisation as a British citizen.For that help you charged me £22 and that was in september 2010 .since then l discovered that every month you have been taking that amount for whole year.This was not the agreement that we made, according to my understanding it is fraud.I HAVE MY BANK STATEMENTS WITH ME AS A PROOF.

• Ez
      14th of Mar, 2012

I just discover that Just Answer Lawyers company tagged as (justanswer) had taken a sum of £42 from my bank account on the 29th of Feb.2912..
    I need a refund ofthis £42 from to my account immediately because there is no reason for thjis illegal deduction.I expect this group of lawyers to behave professionaly and reimburse my account without any hesitation as the cannot justify their reason for the transaction.

Ezekiel Atewojaye
    efjaylinks@aol.com

• Ju
      7th of Aug, 2012

This service is a rip off and I am contacting the states attorneys office and the BBB to lodge formal complaintes about the scam. i have not used this serivce, and am being charged 48.00 permonth fr what?? i have emailed and requested a refund and cancellation but have not recieved an answer or refund. I am tired f being taken advantage of, and will not rest until this is resolved.