JTV / Pave set diamond rings

1 Paradsise, TX, United States Review updated:

I have bought four 10K gold rings with pave set diamonds within a short period of time from JTV. On eacj roing, the diamonds keep falling out. The ring I paid $400.00 for is now sitting in my jewelry box with a missing diamond again. I have already replaced stones in this ring 3 times. The other 3 are are also missing diamonds. I have given up on these rings. JTV, of course, won't do anything about the lost diamonds...it is my problem.
Also, I went to have 2 of them appraised and the jeweler said that they were not 10K gold...probably only 9k because they failed the 10k gold scratch test.
I have also had a colored gemstone fall out of a JTV ring. I never found the gemstone.
I guess I am a slow learner too, but I won't buy anything else from them either.

ppe from Paradise

Pp

Comments

12th of Nov, 2009

So Sorry. Never buy from JTV. Esp. pave set diamonds. Pave set diamonds for JTV means diamond dust. They will rip you off everytime. All I can say is file a complaint with the BBB, FTC and The Atty. General's Office. Maybe if they get enough complaints, they will actually do something...

• Le
      1st of Feb, 2017

i wrote many complaints against jtv on face book, about those tiny diamond ships.. the are so tiny you have to use a magnifying glass to see them . .. here is the trues about those scraps tiny bits and pieces .. those are left overs from diamond cutters and finds.. the have no value, none what so ever, the are only used for grinding them sown in to diamond dust and use them only on nail files, , the are worthles and valueles, and jet china, japan india. tiwan . tyland put them in gold and srerling, and peddle them at those gemshows where those corrupt sheisters and crooks buy them and peddle them to the public on jtv and other shopping channels who peddle jewelry, not telling the costumer the trues about that worthles scrap. putting overprised prices on that trash, telling the public how beautifull those diamonds are, and some of the people fall for that fake talk and buy that trash, to find out later, the had been ripped of by jtc and other shopping channels, , never thinking, that is the problem, those tiny little things can not be handset like any diamond, a 1 point diamond, the are much much smaller . left over scrap, , the can onlr layed in and glued in then a coating put over so rge dont fall out, but if you bend the metal . those yiny pieces fall out, i took pictures i hope i can show you . when you see larger pieces the are molded with resin, that makes the look bigger, its a trick of the trade, stay away from those diamonds, , those tiny bits of scrap are useles and valueles, not worth anything, not even set in gold, the charge you an autrages price for that gold, those crooks and sheisters know the are ripping you of, but not saying one word, do not, , do not ;purchase those scraps, you will be ripped of 100% guaranteed ..let me see if i can get a picture of that trash in, i had to magnefy. the are to tiny,