JTV / Pave set diamond rings
I have bought four 10K gold rings with pave set diamonds within a short period of time from JTV. On eacj roing, the diamonds keep falling out. The ring I paid $400.00 for is now sitting in my jewelry box with a missing diamond again. I have already replaced stones in this ring 3 times. The other 3 are are also missing diamonds. I have given up on these rings. JTV, of course, won't do anything about the lost diamonds...it is my problem.
Also, I went to have 2 of them appraised and the jeweler said that they were not 10K gold...probably only 9k because they failed the 10k gold scratch test.
I have also had a colored gemstone fall out of a JTV ring. I never found the gemstone.
I guess I am a slow learner too, but I won't buy anything else from them either.
ppe from Paradise
More JTV Complaints & Reviews
- Jtv Jewelry Television - Bait and Switch 
- Jewelry Television - Bad diamonds and gems 
- Jtv And Jtv Auction Jewelry - CHEAP JUNK 
- Jewelry Television (Jtv.com) - Customer Service 
- Jewelry Television - TELLING LIES AGAIN 
- Jewelry Television (JTV) - jtv is a rip off 
- Jewelry Television (JTV) - 1.90ct moissanite fire platineve ring
- Jewelry Television (JTV) - getting my money back for a returned necklace I didn't want after I sent a payment of 63.98
- Jewelry Television (JTV) - poor quality and terrible customer service 
- JTV.com - set of 5 earrings