JPMorgan Chase Bank — mortgage loan final underwriter approval
Early this year, I was given a mortgage loan approval from JP Morgan Chase Bank to purchase a home. A new purchase agreement was made on April 2,
with a requested close of May 5, 2017. Chase provided me with the following loan ID # [removed]. The May 5th close date has passed and each day since, the feedback is that the loan has been approved and we should get the CD and close 3 days later. Today, another day has passed with no approval.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Phoenix, AZThe sellers made commitments to be moved out by May 5 and this has had impact on their purchase and their sellers as well. A request of $157 per diem has been implemented since May 5. Plus, they have received my earnest money of $2k. The above was accepted by them with the understanding that we close this coming Friday May 19 at the very latest.
Meanwhile, an agreement is pending on my existing home - close in early June.
It is imperative that we close escrow on May 19 for the loan id mentioned above. Chase must act now. Additional monies are at risk.
More JPMorgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts