Joss & Main / Additional 24-37% in shipping charges
beware when purchasing furniture that Joss and Main will charge an ADDITIONAL 20-40% for stupidly slow shipping/delivery!!!
charged me an addtl 24% for dresser shipping and another additional 37% for side tables/night stands.
And for the HUNDREDS of $$$ that i paid in shipping they will only drop it at the door, not in the room nor set it up. really? i pay hundreds of $$$ for a service and you cant even set it up in the correct room? They also would NOT stay while we unwrapped the items to make sure they were not damaged. Really? awful service.
And items arrived with damage on them. you're gonna charge me 24-37% for shipping and then it arrives damaged? terrible business; wish i never purchased with them.
I don't understand why they should gouge us (customer) for shipping when their sister companies dont charge for shipping, or at least perhaps its built into the cost. its false advertising to advertise a item at a "discounted price" and then recoup that discount and more via exorbitant shipping charges.
All in all, I only saved at most 8% by purchasing with Joss & Main. Wish I never did business with them.
The only nice thing I can say for them is that its generally a decent experience talking to customer service regarding item questions.
More Joss & Main Complaints & Reviews
- Joss & Main - Order Feb 27, 2011 
- Joss and Main - Products do not. Match as listed on website/ poor return policy 
- Joss & Main - Order Cancelled for No Reason 
- Joss and Main - Product naming and quality 
- Joss and Main - Service and accuracy 
- Joss & Main - rugs
- Joss & Main - waiting since feb 22,2018 for credit on return
- Joss & Main - Never again!!
- Joss & Main - They charged me for "free shipping"
- Joss & Main - anneliese 88 sectional