JollyChic.com / jollychic services and abuse

1 Hangzhou CHINA, United States

I have been unable to close my account with JollyChic. Not disable it but CLOSE definitely and I am withdrawing my consent for JollyChic to share my details with any third parties. I want my all details to be erased from JollyChic database.
I have been receiving plenty - I mean PLENTY - of spam since my first purchase at JollyChic! (pure coincidence, I do not think so, as I have barely used to receive an y spam at all since 10 years that my email account is active)
I have made one purchase only - 4 dresses - and returned them all (having to pay for shipping to China!), as they were of less than mediocre quality (and did not look like anything in the photos posted on your online catalogue)
I have since requested four times - FOUR times - for my account to be closed, both via the live chat and via email.
Nothing works! I have been apologised to (and LIED to) by the "charming" Chinese girl, who was expressing herself in broken English, each time telling me that she will refer my request to someone (a manager or god knows who) and they will close my account within a week. Each time they lied - this is LIE and ABUSE - as my account is still active well after a month since I lodged that request to close it.
My name is Malgorzata Czarkowska, I am based in Poland and you have all my details in yoour database, so once again, I am asking you to definitely CLOSE MY ACCOUNT wth JollyChic. What is the problem here??

Ma