Joann Fabric and Craft Store / under stocked and staffed store in homewood, illinois
My nearest Joann Fabric and Craft Store located at 179th and Halsted in Homewood, Illinois is very under staffed. Check out lines are long, wait time for material cutting is also unreasonable, this is after searching for someone to come and cut it. However the WORST thing is the lack of STOCK available at this location. The Joann store in neighboring Orland Park is bursting at the seams with a ultra large variety of merchandise so why is the store in Homewood so horribly under stocked? There's no reason that I can think of why my local store is so neglected. I depend on Joann Fabric and Craft stores for my sewing, embroidery and craft projects, if you guys really read this I hope you do something. Through Facebook and Twitter, I am encouraging other customers, friends, family and neighbors to speak up about the differences that are evident or find other places to shop.
More Joann Fabric and Craft Store Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Joann Fabrics - rude casher 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department 
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.