Jills Steals And Deals / I feel like i have been ripped off

1-5 United States Review updated:

I order some things from jills steals and deal off from the todays show. and the order has already been taken off of my account and i still haven't received the order yet. And can't get the web site to contact jills steals and deals. So they must not be customer contact to them. I feel like i have been ripped off.

Er

More Jills Steals And Deals Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Feb, 2012

i odered from the website www.StealsAndDeals.com and never had a problem

• Lu
      8th of Mar, 2012
    Jills Steals And Deals - Clothing never delivered
    Jills Steals and Deals

I ordered jacket and pants on June 14th. My credit card was promptly charged and paid. I sent e-mail Aug 3 stating I'd ask credit card for refund if I don't receive items within 7 days. I received e-mail from UPS stating this company has requested shipment on Aug 10th (my 7 day limit) but all tracking status shows Rebecca Beeson has still not given items to UPS. At this point, I just want my money back.

• Lo
      1st of Jun, 2017

Completely ripped off. I ordered on May 1. I emailed them ONE MONTH later and never got anything. The stop payment charge is more than what I paid for the items. Home & Family needs to take them off the air. They are a scam. NOTE: I emailed them THREE times and was told several excuses. Nobody takes a month to ship something. NOBODY.

6th of Jul, 2017

I am experiencing the same problem. I ordered something, was charged immediately but nothing has come, no tracking info, no receipt and no way to contact the company. I normally don't order online from unknown sources but figured it had to have been checked out by the show. Very disappointing. It makes me question how well they investigate their news stories if they can't even check out a vendor they are pushing on air.

• Ra
      14th of Dec, 2017

I am experiencing the same problems and am so frustrated!! Has anyone been able to talk or connect through email with these companies?? I don't know where to take this now!! Anyone have any success solving their delayed orders!

17th of Dec, 2017

I recently ordered a VereVerto bag from Jill's Steals and Deals. It was advertised as a $400 bag selling for around $79. I ordered one as a gift. What a disappointment. It does not even look like it is worth the discounted price. I shipped a nail trying to latch the front strap> It would be a battle every time someone wanted to close the bag.

I know that I can't return it and get a refund, but I would like to express my disappointment directly to the Steals and Deals department. Anyone know how I can do this? I can't seem to find an email address to write to.

This bag will not be given as a gift, It will go into a closet. I have ordered merchandise from S&D many times and this it the first time I have felt cheated.

Thank for your help.

• Li
      13th of Jan, 2018

I ordered jewelry twice. Both times the product didn't look like it was worth the discount price. They came in just a plain plastic bag. No box, no bag, no tag, not even company labels. No where was the company name. I bought them to give as gifts, but can't give away because they look so cheap even though I paid about $50, and there is not label identifying the origin/company. In fact on one of my buys, the company name was marked off on the return address that was on the mailing package.

• Be
      2nd of May, 2018

I ordered a mommy and me robe set on April 9, 2018 and still haven't gotten it, it is a Mother's Day gift for my daughter-in-law never got an email about it but I was promptly charged for it.

7th of May, 2018

@Bettystefanijones I ordered the same set and have not received it yet. I emailed the company last week and they said they would be shipping that same week, but still no info regarding shipment. Mine is to be a birthday gift for my granddaughter. I'm sure it won't get here in time (5/09), but I am still hopeful that it will be here soon.

18th of Jun, 2018

i ordered the same mother and daughter robes ( 2 sets) and haven't received them. Is there a contact number? Help?

• Pp
      24th of Aug, 2018

I ordered a bag and towels from Jill's steal's and deal's on June 11th 2018 it is now Aug 24th 2018 and still haven't received my order yet, just found out it is coming from China, this is so unacceptable, never will I ordered from Jill's Steal's and Deal's again, posting this so anyone thinking about ordering from the Today's Show please beware you will be getting ripped off

14th of Nov, 2018

Does it matter that the Today Show keeps running this segment with Jill's Steals and Deals. It is such a rip off. Add my experience to the many mentioned. I placed my order October 10, 2018 was immediately charged to my credit card and the items to this date Nov 14th has not shipped although I have a tracking number that says items waiting to be shipped?? I have contacted the company several times and a response back saying I would be contacted in 24 hours regarding the shipment. Still waiting for a response. I think the Today show should stop running these phony ads and selling items that are paid for and never shipped. I have been a Today show watcher for over 25 years and am very disappointed in this whole mess they have created. Guess I need to start watching CBS.

• Be
      7th of Dec, 2018

What a rip off. Marvel iron man flying character ufo helicopter said worth $60. Bought for $15.
    They sell for approx $10 on internet. Looks like a piece of crap. Shame on the Today show.

12th of Dec, 2018

I, like many other here on this complaint board ordered something from TODAY show's Steals and Deals! Money immediately taken out of my account, but as yet, nothing has been received advising me of my purchase and no way to contact! WHAT A RIPOFF!

Shame to the TODAY show...no wonder people get fed up with ordering online!

Never again!

12th of Dec, 2018

I ordered xtreme time wireless chargers supposed to be sold for over $50 - just received fantasy wireless chargers you can buy online for as little as $6 - what a rippoff - guess I will be done with Jills steals and deals - they are definitely steals

13th of Dec, 2018

I ordered a M.I.L.A bag in November. My card was also charged right away. I still have not received my order or any shipping information. I tried to contact the company directly (as they tell you to do). I got no response from them regarding my inquiry and now they just fill my email with advertisements. I also could not find any contact information for the show. Does anyone know if there is a way to contact the Today show directly to try and get a customer service phone number for this company?

14th of Dec, 2018

@L. Fox I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered the same bag and my card was charged but cannot get anyone to respond to my email requests for info. I'm so mad at myself for not researching this better before buying. If you read the terms and conditions, it does state they charge your card before shipment and they're not liable if the vendor fails to deliver. Read the fine print and protect yourselves from these types of scams! I'm out over $100 and no one cares.

14th of Dec, 2018

@L. Fox Try emailing support@ppwebpros.com; it was the only website I could find on the deals and steals site that stated it was for a general contact. I found it at the very bottom of the terms and conditions page. Good luck !

15th of Dec, 2018

@Jenny525 Thank you for the information. I’ll post if I have any luck. It seems completely wrong that Today does not take any responsibility for these vendors they have on their show. I am going to continue to pursue a resolution.

15th of Dec, 2018

@L. Fox I received a response from the company today after my second inquiry. Hope you did also. I will be completely satisfied when I receive the order. Merry Christmas!

18th of Dec, 2018

Regarding items you order. Lucky you if you get the quality that is indicated in the description. I ordered a LAGGO handbag that was supposed to be leather and retail for around $400. It is fake leather inside and out and it is not constructed anything like a real Laggo bag. It also has a very unpleasant odor. This was a gift but I wouldnt give it to my worst ‘not friend’. So disappointed. You get what you pay for and this time it wasnt even worth the $95 I paid.

• Sh
      24th of Dec, 2018

@Karh I ordered the same LAGGO bag for $88 and on the show because Jill said it retails at $525. I looked it up on the LAGGO website first because I hadn’t heard of the company, and it looked like it was nice quality. It’s fake leather that has a shiny cheap, plastic look and cheap smell, and the clasp looks even cheaper. Probably made in China and not L.A. Threads from the stitching stick out and are easily pulled out. I ordered the dark brown and they sent me the wrong color, which wouldn’t bother me so much if it was an actual $525 bag and not a fake bag with a shiny Florida orange color. It arrived flat inside a piece of plastic in a mailing envelope, and it arrived at the same time as some Amazon envelopes so I tossed them all aside to open another time. If it the packaging had looked like it could’ve been the $525 new bag I ordered, I would’ve excitedly opened it right away. There was no fabric purse cover, no stuffing inside to retain the shape, no tags, no printed material - nothing. I wouldn’t even pay $20 for this at a TJ Maxx. It’s so ridiculous. There has to be some way to alert other people about this, because no one is going to find this complaint board before they place an order on the Today show website. And it’s inconceivable that the Today Show doesn’t have someone to act as a consumer advocate to protect us from companies who don’t deliver as promised. That they don’t work out some clause with the companies in advance to prevent fraud. The Today show HAS to know about this by now, and they could do justice by addressing this head-on in a segment on the show to ensure these companies make things right with all of the customers who bought their products. This is 100% FRAUD.

• Da
      20th of Dec, 2018

I just want to let you know I was totally ripped off through the "Steals and Deals" segment.

I should have known better when one of your so called "vetted" suppliers only had a gmail account.

Well, I payed the price. These jokers didn't just over promise and under perform. They didn't deliver at all !

And good luck reaching them.

What a joke. Would be if I were not out the money and the kids their gifts.

You SCROOGED me.

Thanks a bunch Jill.

20th of Dec, 2018

December 20, 2018:
    Still waiting on three Laggo bags that were confirmed orders through Jills Steals and Deals on November 26! Got a tracking message today that they are arriving AFTER Christmas on December 27. Emails to Laggo last week assured me that the items would be delivered before Christmas. Of course, these are Christmas presents for three different people (their only presents of course!) I am awaiting a response from the company this morning. And, as has been said above, there seems to be no easy way to contact NBC regarding Jills Steals & Deals segment. I am really outraged right now. I used the email that someone posted from the terms and conditions page.
    M-

• Fl
      29th of Dec, 2018

Dec. 29, 2018 :
    Xtreme Time sent a broken charger. I contacted the company and was told all sales final. I emailed back and just said just to replace the broken one, they answered back all sales are final and would not replace my charger.

• Do
      2nd of Jan, 2019

I ordered the Hi-pad mini English Computer for my 3 year old grandson. Piece of crap. Can not find out the company info since it doesn't show any origin. Never usually even watch the Today show. Another reason not to watch after seeing all of these complaints. SO disappointed. Stuck with a piece of crap toy and out of the money. Last time I will ever order anything from this segment.