Jills Steals And Deals / I feel like i have been ripped off

United States Review updated:
2.85
I order some things from jills steals and deal off from the todays show. and the order has already been taken off of my account and i still haven't received the order yet. And can't get the web site to contact jills steals and deals. So they must not be customer contact to them. I feel like i have been ripped off.
Er

Comments

Ro
  8th of Feb, 2012
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i odered from the website www.StealsAndDeals.com and never had a problem
Lu
  8th of Mar, 2012

Jills Steals And Deals - Clothing never delivered
Jills Steals and Deals

I ordered jacket and pants on June 14th. My credit card was promptly charged and paid. I sent e-mail Aug 3 stating I'd ask credit card for refund if I don't receive items within 7 days. I received e-mail from UPS stating this company has requested shipment on Aug 10th (my 7 day limit) but all tracking status shows Rebecca Beeson has still not given items to UPS. At this point, I just want my money back.
Lo
  1st of Jun, 2017
Completely ripped off. I ordered on May 1. I emailed them ONE MONTH later and never got anything. The stop payment charge is more than what I paid for the items. Home & Family needs to take them off the air. They are a scam. NOTE: I emailed them THREE times and was told several excuses. Nobody takes a month to ship something. NOBODY.
Je
  6th of Jul, 2017
I am experiencing the same problem. I ordered something, was charged immediately but nothing has come, no tracking info, no receipt and no way to contact the company. I normally don't order online from unknown sources but figured it had to have been checked out by the show. Very disappointing. It makes me question how well they investigate their news stories if they can't even check out a vendor they are pushing on air.
Ra
  14th of Dec, 2017
I am experiencing the same problems and am so frustrated!! Has anyone been able to talk or connect through email with these companies?? I don't know where to take this now!! Anyone have any success solving their delayed orders!
Ka
  17th of Dec, 2017
I recently ordered a VereVerto bag from Jill's Steals and Deals. It was advertised as a $400 bag selling for around $79. I ordered one as a gift. What a disappointment. It does not even look like it is worth the discounted price. I shipped a nail trying to latch the front strap> It would be a battle every time someone wanted to close the bag.

I know that I can't return it and get a refund, but I would like to express my disappointment directly to the Steals and Deals department. Anyone know how I can do this? I can't seem to find an email address to write to.

This bag will not be given as a gift, It will go into a closet. I have ordered merchandise from S&D many times and this it the first time I have felt cheated.

Thank for your help.
Li
  13th of Jan, 2018
I ordered jewelry twice. Both times the product didn't look like it was worth the discount price. They came in just a plain plastic bag. No box, no bag, no tag, not even company labels. No where was the company name. I bought them to give as gifts, but can't give away because they look so cheap even though I paid about $50, and there is not label identifying the origin/company. In fact on one of my buys, the company name was marked off on the return address that was on the mailing package.