Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Scams Jill's Steals and Deals Rubberized wireless earbuds with matching wireless charging case - galaxy blue

Jill's Steals and Deals review: Rubberized wireless earbuds with matching wireless charging case - galaxy blue

C
Author of the complaint
9:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered the earbuds a few weeks ago and they finally arrived. The listing shows this:

Rubberized Wireless Earbuds with Matching Wireless Charging Case - GALAXY BLUE
Steals & Deals Price: $18.00 Regular Price: $79.99

Not only are they not worth the 79.99, they are not listed anywhere for anything near that price and, in fact, are listed much cheaper on Ama`zon. The are not the item depicted, the instructions make no sense and they do not appear to work properly. They are not something I would ever spend my money on, even at the discounted Amazon prices I'm finding. They have horrible reviews. They truly are a piece of cheap chinese junk. They didn't even bother to make the english instructions legible.

On the day these were listed, I went to Amazon to look these up and there was a listing for the "regular price" but it is no longer there. I feel like not only did Jill sell me a piece of crap, but Jill, the Today Show and NBC rigged a listing for these at an inflated price to induce sales of this junk.

I will not be ordering again from Jill, or the Today Show. Don't they make enough money? Why the need to rip off it's watchers? Way to treat your audience.

View 0 more photos
3 comments
N
Jun 22, 2022 8:26 pm EDT

Wow my grand kids were given a pair x5. I just asked them how they worked well they never did. They didn’t want to hurt my feelings. That is crap I should be refunded x5.

Nancy Hadorn

Nancyhadirn@gmail.com

How could you be so dishonest. You should be ashamed.

S
Dec 04, 2021 1:53 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I too ordered these ear buds, what a joke, don't even last a year. sad sad they promote junk trying to make you believe it is great, sucked me in, never again unless I for sure know product, read reviews!cheap, made in China

A
Jun 27, 2020 1:06 pm EDT

I agree with everything that cheeky10 said! why doesn't the today show test electronics before promoting?
I still don't even know what company sent these to me! and the instructions are awful, poor translation.
Don't buy anything from today show.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

148 complaints