JG Wentworth / aweful customer service

Savannah, GA, United States Review updated:

Two weeks ago I called JG Wentworth to apply for a advance against a pending lawsuit that I have. Since my first initial phonecall to the company not one person has had the decency to call or e-mail me back. I have not been kept in the loop as to what is going on as far as my application is concerned. I have sent electronic messages to their customer service department through their website with no reply back for over a week now. I have left voicemail messages and nobody has called me back and every phone number for JG Wentworth online is either not in service or does not get answered. This is pathetic service and would not recommend this company to anyone. On the one rare ocassion last week when I actually manged to speak to a representative I was given such a could not care less attitude that I was totally disgusted.

Comments

• Ad
      Nov 19, 2011

I'm using them to get money right now. Call the 1800 # ASAP and ask for a lady named Francine. Ask for her or Aaron. They're really good & they'll help you with whatever you need.