Menu

complaints

WorkPlaceCredit Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with WorkPlaceCredit at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for WorkPlaceCredit has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of WorkPlaceCredit. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

WorkPlaceCredit complaints 7

Sort by:

Newest WorkPlaceCredit complaints

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WorkPlaceCredit I been tryin to get in touch to pay off my account for like two months now

I been tryin to get in touch to pay off my account for like two months now. Ain't nobody answerin the phone or respondin to my emails. It's makin me real frustrated. I don't know what else to do. I just wanna get this over with and move on.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WorkPlaceCredit I tried to get in touch with WorkplaceCredit a bunch of times through email and phone 'cause I gotta pay off my loan, but nobody's gotten back

I tried to get in touch with WorkplaceCredit a bunch of times through email and phone 'cause I gotta pay off my loan, but nobody's gotten back to me. The website's been down for like 2 months now and I can't even log into my account.

Y
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WorkPlaceCredit I'm tryna pay off my loan but ain't nobody responding to my emails or calls

I'm tryna pay off my loan but ain't nobody responding to my emails or calls. They takin' my money outta my check but I need this paid off before it's too late. I sent an email 'bout payin' it off and closin' my account but nobody's gettin' back to me.

Is WorkPlaceCredit legit?

Our verdict: Given the nuanced findings from Complaints Board's comprehensive review, we cannot assert the full safety of WorkPlaceCredit's website. The legitimacy of WorkPlaceCredit requires cautious navigation by users. We recommend proceeding with caution and employing your best judgment when interacting with WorkPlaceCredit, especially when browsing their offerings or sharing personal information.

WorkPlaceCredit earns 49% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Safety Advisory: WorkPlaceCredit has a 49% legitimacy rating by Complaintsboard. Proceed with caution, using best judgment.

Exercise caution when using workplacecredit.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

WorkPlaceCredit protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

WorkPlaceCredit appears to provide lending services or information on their website. It is important to be cautious when using lending websites, as scams and fraudulent activities are common in the financial sector. To protect yourself, it is important to carefully review the terms and conditions of any loans or financing products, to only work with reputable lenders, and to avoid sharing sensitive personal information with any suspicious websites.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• WorkPlaceCredit has received 12 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • The age of WorkPlaceCredit's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
  • Our scan shows WorkPlaceCredit website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Workplacecredit.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WorkPlaceCredit I got a loan from WorkPlaceCredit and I've been trying to pay it off for a month now

I got a loan from WorkPlaceCredit and I've been trying to pay it off for a month now. I've been leaving messages but I can't get a hold of anyone. The virtual assistant doesn't seem to be working either. I stopped the automatic payments from my paycheck on Monday so I could pay them off, but they still haven't returned my calls or answered the business number.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WorkPlaceCredit I tried to get in touch with these guys a bunch of times, but no luck

I tried to get in touch with these guys a bunch of times, but no luck. I got some family stuff going on and I need to know about refinancing my loan. Can someone call or email me back? Thanks.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WorkPlaceCredit This website been down for months for us customers

This website been down for months for us customers. When I call their phone number, the operator says call transfer fail. This been going on for awhile. No one answers your emails. Payments are made directly to them via an allotment through Cross River Bank. On Jan 27 at 3:37 a.m. HST I got an email saying my payment wasn't received by the due date, let me remind you that the payments are automatically sent to them. As of yet I tried to contact them but no answer! Why they still do business if they won't help us! Help!

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WorkPlaceCredit I gots a loan that I'm tryna pay off, but these guys at WorkPlaceCredit ain't makin' it easy

I gots a loan that I'm tryna pay off, but these guys at WorkPlaceCredit ain't makin' it easy. I been callin' and emailin' 'em for a week now and ain't nobody pickin' up the phone or answerin' my emails. They got some virtual assistant thingy, but that don't work neither. It just keeps sayin' it's transferrin' me to a live person, but that never happens. I even stopped the money comin' outta my paycheck, but I still ain't gettin' no response. And to top it off, they website ain't even workin' so I can't even try to pay it off that way. Ain't no info on there 'bout what to do if the phones and website ain't workin'. I'm stuck and can't even pay off my loan through my work place.

Overview of WorkPlaceCredit customer experience

WorkPlaceCredit has been receiving numerous complaints from consumers. The most common issues include poor customer service, hidden fees, and high-interest rates. Many customers have reported difficulty in accessing their accounts and receiving timely responses from customer support. The company has also been accused of misleading advertising and failing to disclose important information to customers. Overall, WorkPlaceCredit has a poor reputation among consumers and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

WorkPlaceCredit contacts