JFK Airport / stolen items from checked baggage
My parents travel from New York JFK airport to the Philippines and when they arrive home, one of their baggage that's been checked by the TSA JFK airport have missing items. They're not very expensive, but its not right and fair that these employees supposed to do good customer service and protect or secure your belongings are thieves. Hard earned belongings from passengers that following rules of the airport but still get robbed in their jurisdiction, specially U.S. airports. Why government seems like not doing anything about it to catch these criminals they employed supposed to protect the passengers and they're belongings where in fact we are following their rules and regulations but they're employees are not. Taking advantage ang stealing from the airport passengers, terrorizing our belongings. One of those missing items from my parents baggage TSA checked are at least fifteen pieces of body lotion and some other petty items that supposed to be gift of my parents to our families back home. They only go back home to the Philippines like once or twice every two years and so frustrating that traveling from us airports have so many thieves before you even reach your destination. Hopefully these airport employees stealing will have bad Karma one day.
More JFK Airport Complaints & Reviews
- JFK International Airport - jfk employees incredibly rude 
- JFK Airport NYC Baggage Handlers - stealing 
- JFK Airport - stolen items from checked bags 
- JFK Airport - fun zone rip off
- JFK Airport - theft 
- John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport - touts walking freely in front of arrival terminal.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport - directing customs line for border patrol
- John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport - bad treatment
- John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport - inhumane treatment of person with disability
- John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport - very nasty behavior of staff