Jewel-Osco / door soliciting
I went to Jewel today in Antioch, my preferred store as my daughter works for Jewel. I was running into the store to get some things and there were. Gaggle of kids at both entrances begging for money. I can't stand that... I don't go there to have this shoved down my throat. Set them up somewhere else, If I want to donate, I'll come to you. I do not need to be asked on the way in and way out. So, goodbye Jewel, you've lost this customer who has been going there since the early 70's.
Does this make me a jerk, I don't really care.
More Jewel-Osco Complaints & Reviews
- Jewel-Osco Supervalu - security nightmares 
- Jewel-Osco - check cashing
- Jewel-Osco - terrible experince! 
- Jewel-Osco - unfair employee treatment 
- Jewel-Osco - new check cashing and service desk employee
- Jewel-Osco - the use of w.i. c coupons
- Jewel-Osco - pharmacy
- Jewel-Osco - service at the deli/chicken counter
- Jewel-Osco - parking
- Jewel-Osco - all products on sale at some locations