Jetstar Airways / lack of information when changing flights
Well where do I begin. Firstly just to let you know we always use to fly Jetstar .
1. When in Hawaii last year our flight got cancelled so we received $30 per/day meal allowance and there where 4 of us so that didn't go far also we had extra parking at Airport and we were also out of pocket for Hotel difference at the Hotel. So I emailed about this and got told that's the way it is. So I didn't take it any further and got on with it.
2. So on 29/12/17 I realised I had to change my flights to Melbourne and bring them forward a month I also realised that it would cost to change them but not $967 dollars more. What a joke. Does it really cost you guys that much to change a booking. I think not. As I couldn't change it on the Jetstar website ( and no my internet was not down). I rang the number at Jess suggested. The girl was quick to change my flight but of course didn't mention that it would be cheaper to book a whole new flight on the internet. So the flights selling on the internet were $75 but I needed to be charged $110 for my flights because the Manager said those prices are for new customers not to change a booking. Well I thought since I was already a customer that I, d get them for that price. Also I got a $50 voucher to use why not take that of the overcharge of $214. Also my daughter then had to change her flight the next night. An 1 1/2hr to do that ring here, do that. We asked "cant you do that". No I cant then she said I can make the booking yeah forgot to mention that it would cost an extra $35 if she did it. You really need to train your staff. The girl on chat kept saying she was terminating the chat cause she hadn't heard from us that's cause we were on the phone to Jetstar. You need to tell your customers that the cost of changing flights over the phone is more expensive. I know this will just be read and disgarded as was my Hawaii complaint because at the end of the day you have my money and of course I cant come into your office and demand it back. But you will not have my business as your service is appalling. My booking ref is DF7E3G. Jillian Gai Newby
More Jetstar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - airfare
- Jetstar Staff Member - behaviour & attitude of staff member on board flight
- Jetstar Airways - online call service and help
- Jetstar Airways - call centre very unhelpful
- Jetstar Airways - singapore jetstar team members