Jetstar Airways / customer service

1 Queenstown, New Zealand

Hello,
I am really disappointed with the customer service of Jetstar. My flight got cancelled yesterday and had to stay another day in Queenstown. I was told there are two hotels that the passengers would get for their accomodation either Mercure or crown. I wanted to stay at crown as I don't like Mercure as a brand. The manager Casey Kelly at the jet star desk in Queenstown New Zealand said she would get me and my partner in crown if we waited for around 2 hours and came back at 5:30 PM. Turns out that the manager changes and the new manager says that she is informed that me and my partner shouldn't be given crown at all and we were forced to stay at Mercure. When I heard that from the other manager I wanted to take a recording on my phone of her saying that. When I tried getting my phone out the manager blackmailed me saying if I did that she would call the security and get me off the airport. I felt helpless and ridiculous and victimised at that moment and don't believe how can the customer service manager be so rude to someone after knowing it's their fault and we had to face a lot of inconvenience overall. I would like some action to be taken against them and wouldn't want anyone else to face such people ever.

Am