Jetblue / want my cancellation fee refunded

1 United States

Refund my cancellation fee

Here is complaint my girlfriend decides to surprise me for my birthday by taking me on a 7 day vacation to jamaica and she decides to use my trueblue points without my knowledge in which she just told me today july 20 th. I was happy at first but then realized how can my girlfriend pick up the phone give a true blue representative my information and book a trip using my points. So I decided to call jet blue and cancel it and told her (Angie id #80825) my story. She then contacted a trueblue rep for me by the name of tammara id #19050 very very rude and not helpful and told her my story only for her to tell me there's nothing they can do. I dont get where is the security for jet blue I still cant believe it. So I had to book a florida trip just cause I have and had no intention to go to jamaica. I am very furious that they charged me a $ 200 cancellation fee. I want something done on this matter.

To refund me my $ 200 that I should not pay based on my girlfriend calling up trueblue and making a reservation on my behalf that easily. This is bs
Sincerely,