Jet Blue / air travel

United States, California, Long Beach Review updated:
jet blue
Long Beach
Jet blue denied us boarding, claiming that the flight was "closed" yet there was still 20 minutes before scheduled departure. this caused us to miss our godsons confirmation. numerous complaints to "customer no service" resulted in the most horrfic level of bull sh*t from JB. These people are truly awful. I would NOT recommend them to anyone, they are unreliable, arrogant, superficial, and primarily concerned about their own comfort, with no care whatsoever about the concerns of their passengers. Words fail to describe the dreary and insincere level of hostility that emanates from this dispicable group. WE upheld our part of the transaction, but jetblue failed to honor their part. when a guy sticks a gun to your head and steals your money, he commmits a crime, when jet blue does it, it just part of their business plan.

A  22nd of Jul, 2010 by
Jet Blue also wanted to denying me boarding saying that the flight was closed. Mine you this was fl 870 out of Kingston, Jamaica on Monday. The flight was expected to leave at 6:15, I got to the airport @ 4:30 p.m and the flight was delayed to 7:15 p.m. i kept checking the flight from home so I knew it was delayed before I got to the airport. The staff was very unprofessional and was yelling at me telling me that even when a flight is delayed u still have to check in 3 hrs before the schedule departure. Who wants to go to the airport and sit there for 5hrs

The flight was even delayed another hr, so the 6;15 p.m flight actually left Jamaica @ 8:15 p.m. and they were denying people boarding. When I got to the terminal the plane wasn't even there they said there was bad weather in n.y. I had seat 6a, when I check in they gave me seat 21f so my seat was obviously sold and if I didn't make that flight I would have had to buy another ticket. Mine you Air Jamaica flight #017 took off for N.Y. without any problems. When you try to call Jet Blue customer service they are all working from home and everyone gives you a different answer and when the supervisor gets on the phone she acts like you are being a bother.

Jet Blue needs to clean house and get new supervisors and customer service reps. Learn to treat your customers better that makes and breaks your business.
N  22nd of Jul, 2010 by
Stealth Pilot I am frequent traveler with Air Jamaica and have never had that problem with any flights being closed. It's obvious that you are one of the [censor]s that work for Jet blue that why u keeping comment on everyone bloodcloth post. How is 4:30 one hr before the rasscloth flight. U really a bring out the Jamaican inna me, get a life. i hope Jet blue is paying u well to diss everyone when u post.

There will be no next time with Jet Blue [censor].
N  22nd of Jul, 2010 by
Jet blue with their poor service is charging $7 for a pillow and a blanket. I said it before and I will say it again get new service dept and supervisors. Stealth Pilot & markie everyone knows u are the same person trying to make Jet Blue look good everyone is entitled to their opinion. [censor]

JetBlue Airways Logo JetBlue Airways