Jet Airways / refund against cancellation
I had booked my flight tickets through Clear trip site forBangalore to Kolkata (PNR No YOKUZR)for the 19th of October'17 and it was clearly written that there is no cancellation charges applicable in case of cancellation. However would like to bring to your notice that I cancelled my tickets and rescheduled the very next day for the 19th of November'17 (PNR GFSGMG)as the earlier booking had been mistakenly done.
It is extremely unfortunate that the entire amount except for an amount of approx. 900/- Rs was refunded to my credit card through which I had paid for the tickets.
I request you to kindly refund the entire amount for the 1st ticket on my credit card .Appreciate if the matter is resolved mutually between us at the earliest and does not turn into a battle of mails.
Looking forward for your early response.
Birendra Nath Das
On Behalf of Srijib Das (Son and Ticket Holder
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways India - negligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior
- Jet Airways - baggage misplaced
- Jet Airways - boarding window
- Jet Airways - overall customer service
- Jet Airways India - flight cancellation