Jet Airways / flight rescheduled / penalty??
Kindly refer to the history of PNR-7TKNIC
Due to flight reschedule, the actual return date 3rd May 2017 BLR-BOM-DMM was cancelled by JET AIRWAYS. Accordingly our local agent @ Al-Khobar in Saudi Arabia cancelled and kept the return date open. Now my family is planning to return back on 6th April 2017 but the JET AIRWAYS staff here at Al-Khobar asking for a payment of SAR 311/- per passenger as a penalty. (It will cost me about 800 riyal for 3 tickets)
Since the Date Change was due to flight reschedule from your side, hence I kindly request you to confirm the new mentioned date for FREE. (One Change Only)
Thanking you in anticipation.
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways India - negligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior
- Jet Airways - baggage misplaced
- Jet Airways - boarding window
- Jet Airways - overall customer service
- Jet Airways India - flight cancellation