Jennifer Convertibles / fraud and scam
Maybe I should have done my research before driving 40 miles in pouring rain to get myself a smaller sofa for my new place. I was very excited to find good looking and perfect seating but extremely discouraged to find out not only was the 'local' delivery charge $160 but that my location was considered 'long distance' and would cost another $100 on top of their ridiculous delivery charges. When told about it, of course I objected and had some questions. Kudos to the sales girl, but the manager was extremely rude, wanted to 'school' me on 'Global Delivery'! I left, but returned after not being able to find something else suitable for my situation. Upon return, the manager continued to be rude to me and when I told her she was rude she became worse...and I quote...'We just need to stop talking to each other.'
Now, explain this...if all the merchandise comes from a warehouse in southern California...why is delivering to my hometown (which happens to be closer to LA than this particular store) considered long distance???? And, why would I have to sign to decline their $170 protection plan if they weren't making it optional? I am very disappointed that I wasted the gas and had to deal with a rude manager...even more disappointed that the set I wanted to purchase was perfect for my situation. Hidden costs make for false advertising in my book. These stores should be closed.
More Jennifer Convertibles Complaints & Reviews
- Jennifer Convertibles - scam warranty 
- Jennifer Convertibles Sofa Company - warranty issue and terrible cust svc! 
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery problems 
- Jennifer Convertibles - warranty issues 
- Jennifer Convertible - worst retailer! 
- Jennifer Convertibles - foam mattress
- Jennifer Convertibles - financing
- Jennifer Convertibles - non delivery of 
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery and service and waiting for a replacement table
- Jennifer Convertibles - sleeper sofa