J.D. Byrider — financing for cars that are not worth it!!!
I purchased a 2009 Ford Fusion from Monroeville J.D.Byrider. My car literally sounds like it is going to fall apart. Eveytime I take it to be serviced, nobody knows what is wrong. I pay 207.42 every 2 weeks for a car that squeaks, the mirror wont move, and now the rear defrost is not working. Currently I still owe 12, 000.00 on a car with 123942 miles on it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Monroeville, PA I attempted to trade it in, but no other company will accept a car from J.D.Byrider!!! I believe this place takes advantage of people and the cars may look nice for a month or 2 then you start having problems and stuck in this contract for 5 years and the car is not even going to last that long!!! What's really funny is they send you e-mails to check in on you an when you start to complain...no one will return your call!!!
More J.D. Byrider Complaints & Reviews
- JD Byrider - fraud and cheating 
- J.D. Byrider / CNAC - repossessed car 
- JD Byrider - horror story 
- Russ Darrow/ JD Byrider/ CNAC - deceptive practices! 
- JD Byrider - rip off 
- CNAC Financing - Don't do business with them 
- CNAC Financing - Harrasment 
- JDByrider - refusal to give me money back
- CNAC / J.D. Byrider - auto loan 
- JD Byrider - don't buy from them!