JCPenney / sales advertisement for december 1-6, 2016/little tikes truck

On Thursday December 1, 2016 at approximately 7:30 p.m. after seeing the little tikes truck advertised I went to the local store in hopes of purchasing two (2) of the little tikes trucks, but I could not find the item. I had four (4) associates trying to locate the advertised item and they could not find the item listed anywhere in your data base. I was offered to pick out a truck that was similar for the same price, so I did. After doing the order I was told that the items would have to be shipped to my house and they would waive the shipping fees, however I would have to pay the taxes and that is when I said no thank you, when I purchase something online there is no tax. I left my disabled wife at home because I thought it would not take that long to purchase two trucks. I spent at least an hour in the store and still did not have the trucks in hand that was advertised. The best I can understand this is a case of false advertisement. My desired solution is that I be given the trucks listed at no cost due to the false advertising and my having to spend so much time in the store, while my disabled wife was home alone.

Ra