JCPenney — they failed to update my billing address
When we moved we up dated our billing addresses. For some reason JCPenney failed to up date that address and sent a bill to our old address.
This ended with the bill going to collection which was paid in full upon the first telephone call from the collection agency because we are responsible people who pay our debts!
JCPenney's had no problem sending me adds and catalogs or sending me merchandise I purchased on line to my new address. I'm listed in the phone book I'm not hard to find. This $100.00 purchase should have never been sent to a collection agency.
We had flawless credit and had one of the highest credit ratings possible do to years of maintaining outstanding consumer relations with the companies that we deal with.
JCPenney ruined that standing by not taking the time to find out why we purchased thousands of dollars worth of merchandise at a Washington state store but failed to pay for $100.00 mirror whose bill was sent to Virginia! Doesn't that just scream that something is wrong with this picture?
To top it off the GEMB Money bank who is the collection agency for JcPenney called and yelled at me and was extremely rude while I was in a panic thinking my identity had been stolen.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional