JCPenney / answer the questoins and get spam!
A few weeks ago I got an email from JC Penny asking that I answer several questions and that if I answered all of the questions I would receive a $500 JC Penny card. There were many many questions, some I could not answer because it was a company wanting me to buy one of two products which I did not want to do. At that point I stopped answering and left the site. These were all sites from schools and businesses. Immediately, the same day I started getting about 50 SPAM messages from all these businesses every day. Fortunately I have a SPAM filter with McAfee but a few get through everyday. I am even getting mail from schools wanting me to register. I think this is a very underhanded thing for JC Penny to have done to their card holders.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - employment/customer info abuse
- JC Penney Company - showing a product that you do not have
- JC Penney Company - jcp in wayne new jersey
- JC Penney Company - faulty advertising 
- JCPenneys - online order