JCPenney / awful company
My mom paid $44.00 a month for this insurance for over 10 years. When she passed in April of 2002, I was told that there was a record of the insurance, but it had lapsed. Who would allow a policy to lapse after investing in it for ten years? She paid $50, 000.00 or more over this time period but, I as her sole heir, received nothing.
I'm still paying for medical expenses that occurred during her five-year illness through a bank loan. This has been a difficult hardship.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - Jc Penny store employees Vero Beach Fl Mall
- JC Penney Company - Mattresse set
- JC Penney Company - Installed drapery program
- JC Penney Company - Customer service
- JC Penny - credit card department