JC Penney Company / returns
I received a birthday gift from and friend. It was a shirt and she gave me the receipt in case I wanted to exchange it. I went to jcpennys in trussville Alabama and they said that if I exchanged it they had to key in the receipt and that the money would go back to her credit card. I didn't want that to happen so they tried to do an exchange without the receipt and it only gave a 24 cent credit. The shirt was around $22.00. That is so wrong. I had picked up 2 shirts to purchase but since they couldn't give me credit on the gift I left with the shirt I wanted to return. How can you get away with only giving 24 cent credit when the receipt said she paid $22.00. She had purchased it 3 days earlier. I am very disappointed in the way I was treated and the way you do business. All I wanted to do is exchange it for another shirt.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional