JC Penney Company — "misplaced" order and charging me twice
I ordered an item on JCPenney.com and received a notice that my card was charged and my item was shipped with an arrival date of December 5th. After almost a week had passed and my item was not here, I checked back online for status and there was no longer tracking/shipping information. I checked with USPS and was told they did not have a tracking number. I called JCPenney customer service for status. First of all, I never received an apology for the issues...Second of all, I never received an explanation as to why my order wasn't received...something about blaming the supplier. I was then told it never shipped and they would send me a new one but I had to pay for it again...and I wouldn't get my credit back on the first order for up to 10 days...then there was now no guarantee my item would be here before Christmas. It seems fraudulent that I would be charged twice for 1 item which I hadn't even received yet. They confirmed I was charged originally, that should have been enough to send my item out and expedite...I was even told they didn't do expedited shipping as it's not "their shipping"...whatever that means. I want my money returned to me ASAP and it would be nice to have a real explanation as to what happened with my order. I am now without a gift at a price that I could have afforded...but now this product is $70 more everywhere. Thank you.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional