JC Penney Company / followed by employees and harassed while leaving

Topeka, KS, United States

On Friday night November 10th of 2017 I had family coming from out of town we all needed to get clothes for special events so we went to JCPenney's it was about 7 p.m. we had a large group with us and I noticed seeing a lot of JCPenney's employees walking around us a couple of them were friends of one of the kids that were with us not one time did anyone ask us if we needed help we were there for about an hour when our group was getting ready to leave a couple ladies followed the group outside and my kids were standing on the sidewalk waiting for their dad to pick them up and a large cargo van and the ladies stood there and ask them questions my daughter said they felt very uncomfortable and after are Transit van pulled up to load everyone they wrote down the tag number to my vehicle when I called to talk to a manager her name was Sharon Ochoa she says we often follow large groups and when I told her about how we are being harassed she said well what do you want me to do I said an apology would make me feel better but being that your manager and you should know how to handle a situation like this she didn't seem sympathetic at all more like take it or leave it I told her we just spent hundreds of dollars and I brought family in from out of town to come shop here I told her I was going to post it on social media how we were treated she didn't seem to care until I told her I was going to call the corporate office and Report her she hesitated to give me her last name and I told her I need your last name so I can know who to report when I call corporate office then she lightened her mood we've had several accounts there we paid them all off but after that behavior I was going to return all my things and post it on social media so that everyone knows not to go there.

Sharon was very clear to me how they treat groups of people that go in note I brought people from out of town to shop we spent several hundreds of dollars that day at one time that was my favorite store now I will find somewhere else to shop.

Mi