Jazeera Airways / denial to board even after valid ticket

1 United Arab Emirates

I booked one ticket from jazeera airways from dubai-delhi-dubai through internet vide my reservation no cyejdc in march, 2008 for my travel dates 27th june, 2008 from dubai to delhi and 28th july from delhi to dubai return. I traveled duly from delhi to dubai but on my return journey, I was taken off from the flight stating that my ticket has been cancelled as the credit card is fraud card. I bought another ticket in the same flight of al jazeera for cash inr 12, 000/- and boarded the flight. I got my original ticket stamped from jazeera airways representative, who wrote on the ticket of loaded due to credit card problem. On my return, I scanned my ticket copy and I wrote to them to investigate the matter and I was replied that this ticket has been cancelled as the payment was refunded against this ticket on 13 may, 2008. I wrote to jazeera airways about this:-

1. Can they give any proof of payment refund-which they have failed

2. If payment was refunded why they allowed me to board one way from dubai to delhi.

They have no answer for this. They are refusing to reply my emails and no officer of the airways is talking to me and not refunding my money

I want to beware the public not to travel by jazeera airways as it is highly unreliable and most uncovenient flight in the world. It has happened to me it may happen to anyone else also. If anyone has doubt I can send all relevent details for his verification.
Beware! Beware! Never use jazeera airways...

If anyone can send this message to dumb staff of jazeera airways I will be thankful to him/her. Their email adress is :
Helpdesk@jazeeraairways.com