Jazeera Airways / borading denial

1 India Review updated:

I had booked an online ticket, confirmation number r6u5eb, on april 19, 2008 from mumbai to dubai on flight j9 427 departing mumbai at 7:40 am, april 27, 2008. I had booked the ticket using my friend’s credit card. At the airport counter I was informed that I will not be able to travel since I have booked the ticket using my friend’s credit card. My friend who booked the ticket was present in front of the airline official along with the credit card.

Since this rule is unique to jazeera airways I was not aware of this. I don’t remember getting a message on my computer while booking the ticket. May be it was because of the pop up blocker or it missed my eye. However I read through the ticket print out and nothing about the credit card was mentioned. I believe that it was your duty to include this information in the ticket.

The airline staff present was there marina palude. Her attitude was rude and unacceptable. The basic quality required for anyone interacting with a customer is empathy. She was not ready to listen or even suggest a solution. There was a passenger who came before 57 minutes of departure. He was denied boarding because he was late by 3minutes. Even I was sent back. I had to reach dubai urgently since I needed to resume office. Eventually I lost a valuable day in office.

Comments

2nd of Jul, 2008

Same with me...
    Just came back from Mumbai and had to buy another ticket.

They promised me to return my money back on arrival in Dubai.

I don't know who to contact and helpline apparently has a huge volume of calls 24/7.

Take Care,