Jack In The Box / spanish speaking workers in fast food
I go to the Jack in the Box on Camp Wisdom and Orreio in Duncanville, Texas. store # 188. This store stands out because there are no other nationalities but Spanish working there. Really! No matter what time of day or night there is a person there who just speaks enough English to say HI.. ask for your order.. (number), take your money, mumble something like thank you? I am not some one who discriminates, I am a women that has Black and Native American decent.
I am always glad to see any one who lives here in the U.S. legally wants to work and support themselves or their family however, this is a big problem when Americans can not get work because stores like this one who only hire friends and family is making sure that you have to not just speak Spanish but you got to be Spanish to work at what so called an American based food chain in America. This is not right and Americans need to wake up and see whats really going on!
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack In The Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.