Jack In The Box / spanish speaking workers in fast food

United States Review updated:

I go to the Jack in the Box on Camp Wisdom and Orreio in Duncanville, Texas. store # 188. This store stands out because there are no other nationalities but Spanish working there. Really! No matter what time of day or night there is a person there who just speaks enough English to say HI.. ask for your order.. (number), take your money, mumble something like thank you? I am not some one who discriminates, I am a women that has Black and Native American decent.

I am always glad to see any one who lives here in the U.S. legally wants to work and support themselves or their family however, this is a big problem when Americans can not get work because stores like this one who only hire friends and family is making sure that you have to not just speak Spanish but you got to be Spanish to work at what so called an American based food chain in America. This is not right and Americans need to wake up and see whats really going on!

Si

Comments

• Ur
      12th of Dec, 2011

This is just too funny!!!

• Id
      9th of Apr, 2012

You know it amazes me that "americans" think these jobs are beneath them. Then we have spanish speaking people that you assume are illegal that will work to do for their family. Be glad you have a job. I know I am...

• Ge
      3rd of Sep, 2013

You disgust me.

• Op
      8th of Sep, 2014

I agree with you. All I have seen recently at Jack in the Box are Hispanic workers. Yes I believe everyone should work for a living if able, but for any company to hire predominately Hispanics or any other race is racist. I know several people who say they will no longer bring their family to Jack in the Box anymore, for this reason and many more. Even workers that I know who have left their employment at Jack in the Box will no longer eat there. That says a lot!