Jack In The Box / salad and drive thru representative
on 11/29/17 at 11:43:05 I visited jack in the box. I ordered a club salad with crispy chicken and an extra ten piece nugget with Franks Red hot sauce on the side. when I ordered the rep did not have a goo greeting, I placed my order for the chick club sald, the rep did not ask which dressing I wanted. when I pulled up to the window she took a long while before greeting me at the window, she told me the total of my order and quickly took my card during this time she still did not have a good greeting and she still did not ask me which dressing a wanted. she then gave me my ordered and said here then closed the door. I didn't check my ordered as I needed to get back to work from my lunch break. when I did check my order which was correct but I received vinaigrette dressing with my salad. The salad portion was about the same as the Value salad portion, some of the lettuce was soggy, the bacon was ligh-ish color and soggy, the cucumbers was also soggy and did not taste good at all. Just the look of the salad did not look pleasing at all. when I eat it it just didn't taste right. I have been going to this jack in the box for a little over 5 years and have always ordered the salads, this salad was by far one of the most horrible salads. I am also very unpleased with the rep that is there.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack In The Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.