Jack In The Box / salad and drive thru representative

Tomball, TX, US Review updated:

on 11/29/17 at 11:43:05 I visited jack in the box. I ordered a club salad with crispy chicken and an extra ten piece nugget with Franks Red hot sauce on the side. when I ordered the rep did not have a goo greeting, I placed my order for the chick club sald, the rep did not ask which dressing I wanted. when I pulled up to the window she took a long while before greeting me at the window, she told me the total of my order and quickly took my card during this time she still did not have a good greeting and she still did not ask me which dressing a wanted. she then gave me my ordered and said here then closed the door. I didn't check my ordered as I needed to get back to work from my lunch break. when I did check my order which was correct but I received vinaigrette dressing with my salad. The salad portion was about the same as the Value salad portion, some of the lettuce was soggy, the bacon was ligh-ish color and soggy, the cucumbers was also soggy and did not taste good at all. Just the look of the salad did not look pleasing at all. when I eat it it just didn't taste right. I have been going to this jack in the box for a little over 5 years and have always ordered the salads, this salad was by far one of the most horrible salads. I am also very unpleased with the rep that is there.

Di
Nov 29, 2017

Comments

•   Nov 29, 2017

Yes, let’s fire everyone and close the business because the new employee didn’t know your standard order. And, because the other busy employees didn’t speak up and insisted you get ranch dressing, shut it down. It’s not your fault you didn’t have the brains to order what you wanted, is it?