Jack In The Box / milk shake machine broke down and terrible counter service

1 Kelseyville, CA, United States Review updated:

i went to a jack in the box restaurant in the week of feb 1st 2018 to get two peppermint vanilla special shakes to only be told machine is broke down went back a week later its still broke down they say in lakeport calif. And I walked in to the counter thee was only one person doing the drive thru and the counter so I had to stand there for five mins before I got help at the counter because there was five cars in the drive thru. there should have been more than one person at 11:30 a.m. working both drive thru and the counter. so today feb 14th 2018 I went to another jack in the box restaurant in clearlake calif but in same county as the lakeport location and they told me the same thing the milkshake machine was broke down too. I think that's terrible and too coincidental that two different jack in the box locations both had milkshake machines broke down in different weeks.

Ca
Feb 14, 2018

Comments

• Co
      14th of Feb, 2018

"I had to stand there for five mins before I got help at the counter"
    OMG! You poor thing. Seriously, How old are you? Next time call and ask before you drive there.

14th of Feb, 2018

Lmao. Omg! You had to wait FIVE WHOLE MINUTES?!?! I would sue.

• Su
      15th of Feb, 2018

Five minutes wasted and no milkshake? The world is ending! Someone i.e. sabotage the milk shake machines!