Jack In The Box / milk shake machine broke down and terrible counter service

Posted: Feb 14, 2018 by   User
i went to a jack in the box restaurant in the week of feb 1st 2018 to get two peppermint vanilla special shakes to only be told machine is broke down went back a week later its still broke down they say in lakeport calif. And I walked in to the counter thee was only one person doing the drive thru and the counter so I had to stand there for five mins before I got help at the counter because there was five cars in the drive thru. there should have been more than one person at 11:30 a.m. working both drive thru and the counter. so today feb 14th 2018 I went to another jack in the box restaurant in clearlake calif but in same county as the lakeport location and they told me the same thing the milkshake machine was broke down too. I think that's terrible and too coincidental that two different jack in the box locations both had milkshake machines broke down in different weeks.
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants

Comments

N  14th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
"I had to stand there for five mins before I got help at the counter"
OMG! You poor thing. Seriously, How old are you? Next time call and ask before you drive there.
N  14th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Lmao. Omg! You had to wait FIVE WHOLE MINUTES?!?! I would sue.
N  15th of Feb, 2018 by  user  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Five minutes wasted and no milkshake? The world is ending! Someone i.e. sabotage the milk shake machines!

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree