Jack in the Box / grilled breakfast sandwich. combo
Grilled breakfast sandw. combo: posted price $4.99; they charged me $5.78. The cashier lied and stated the difference of $.79 was sales tax, though of course that was separate and below the base charge. Then the supervisor explained that the falsified charge was ok. Because we got small soft drink instead of coffee though that was not disclosed in the posted menu nor verbally by the cashier. So this is basically theft and fraud, occurring on a large scale, possibly multi-state. Or it could just be this store.
Jtb #4864; 'eat in # 434'; 12/27/2017, 11:42:18 am cdt plano, tx; emp. Alicia.
Total ticket $7.76; base charge $7.17, tax $0.59
They owe me $.79 and an apology, and the theft and fraud must be ended; just include your choice of small beverage or put it in writing that the combo requires only coffee as the drink, which is nonsense and insulting.
More Jack in the Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack in the Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack in the Box - customer service 
- Jack in the Box - customer care 
- Jack in the Box - employee abuse 
- Jack in the Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack in the Box - Customer service
- Jack in the Box - customer service from a manager
- Jack in the Box - open interviews at federal way jitb 
- Jack in the Box - I am complaining about the hours of jack in the box!
- Jack in the Box - ribeye bleu cheese burger at this specific location.