Jack In The Box / slid my debit card wron, and put my account in a negative

1 Federal Way, WA, United States Review updated:

the so called manager, slid my debit card wrong. then she said she didn't do it. so i called my card company, and they told me that she had in fact slid my card removing 9 dollars from my account. the manager then told me that she did not take my money, and that my card was showing a negative from the begining. she gave me a 1- 800 number ( which turned out to be fake) and said she wasn't going to do anything to help me, and did not make any mistake. So now it's a week later, and i called my card company to see if the money was replaced, it was, but only covered the overdraft fee that she caused. So they still owe me 9 dollars, and I still got nothing for my money. I will never go back to jack in the box again, and will continue to give them a bad name until i get my money back. what happened to the customer is always right? which in this case I definately am. and the entire time she had a horrible smirk on her face, she knew perfectly well what she had done.

Jw

Comments

• Ka
      30th of Jun, 2010

She has probably been fired by now. They are too stupid to be trusted with your debit card or any other card.