Jack In The Box / they overchaged me and didnt seem to care
As an avid jack in the box customer i would like to make a complaint against the jack in the box located on poinsette hwy greenville sc. I eat there atleast three times a week and on thursday the 24th of march i was going though the drive though with my friend. I handed the clerk 16$ in cash and asked her to put the remaining balance on my debit card.( the order total was 19.26$. Instead the woman put 16$ on my card as well as took the cash. I did not know i was charged this much until i went to the bank and was told i over drafted and received a fee of 35$ for someone else's mistake. I returned for the next several days only to hear come the next day to see the manager. Finally the following saturday the manager was there, he took ten minutes to come speak with me about the issue, he was very rude. He told me to hold on one second and went back to cooking fries for 15 minutes right in front of me. I then got his attention with an excuse me, he said nothing to me walked over to the register handed me 16$ then turned around and went back to cooking fries. No compensation for my 35$ overdraft fee and being treated rudely, i would think jack in the box would treat frequent customers with more respect.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack In The Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.