Intoxalock Device / rolling requests
I was driving my vehicle the other day and I usually put the device box on the console between the drivers seat and the passenger seat. Well, I was driving my vehicle down the road when suddenly it wanted me to do a rolling request. I reached for the device box and I dropped it. My lights and horn were going off like crazy because when I dropped the device I couldn't reach it to complete the rolling request so I had to pull over to the side of the road ( I had to find someplace first because I was on a busy street ) and shut my truck off.
Now the company wants to change the way you blow into the device. Why ? What a bunch of B . S .. You shouln't have to blow, inhale and blow again. If you ask me it's just making it more difficult for the driver to concentrate on their driving. Lastly I want to bring up rolling requests. Why so many in one trip ?. That is just a bunch of nonsense. There should be one rolling request required during the time you are driving and that's it. What is the law afraid of ?. That you are going to drink while driving. You have to blow into the device anyway if you want to start you're vehicle up again. If you are going to do that you are going to fail. All of these rolling requests required, the change in the way a person blows are just making it to difficult and dangerous for the driver.
More Intoxalock Device Complaints & Reviews
- Intoxalock - hidden fees 
- Intoxalock - causing engine problems 
- Intoxalock - do not sign the agreement 
- Intoxalock - interlock device (never use) 
- CTS Intoxalock - failed reading no alcohol on breath 
- Intoxalock - igniton interlock
- Intoxalock - consumer service and faulty equipment they want me to pay for
- Intoxalock - interlock device (legacy) 2016
- Intoxalock - interlock device
- Intoxalock - i'm complaining about intoxalock interlock