[Resolved] Intelius / fraud alert

1 United States

I am very peeved!!! I happened to look at my account online and saw that INTELIUS charged me for a service that I NEVER signed up for. I used it once for .95cent search and it never said anything about a monthly service fee. THIS IS FRAUD!!! And of course they are not open on the weekend. They just take your money without you even knowing!!! I will be calling the BBB and reporting them!!! This company was talked about on my local news channel that I found out about after the fact. Now I am going to have to change all of my account info so that I can protect mysel[censored] DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A FRAUD AND A MAJOR RIP OFF!!! TIMES ARE HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT COMPANIES LIKE THESE RIPPING HARD WORKING PEOPLE OFF!!!

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 14, 2009

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Pa