Instacart / unethical and discriminatory
They've been going downhill for a while now, but we didn't have much of a choice. Due to disability, it can be hard to get to the store and do our own shopping so we rely on them.
The last few orders have been tough, but we still got them. About a month ago, though, they sent a driver who literally refused to do her job. She sat in her car and asked us to take the items - individually since she didn't have bags - and carry them upstairs ourselves. This was quite difficult as, again, we rely on them for assistance.
We complained, and they offered us $30 back. It was something, although not great. So we emailed and asked them to contact us from their management team. Two weeks went by with nothing.
We reported them to the BBB. Their solution? Cancel and close our account. WE HAVE YET TO ACTUALLY GET A CALL OR RESPONSE.
IT'S BEEN A MONTH.
IF YOU ARE DISABLED, INSTACART WANTS YOU TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT RATHER THAN COMPLAIN. THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU AND THEY REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.
More Instacart Complaints & Reviews
- Instacart - charging for services, double dipping into my bank acct and leaving charges pending 
- Instacart - they are very bad at dealing with replacements
- instacart.com - I won't buy from this seller 
- Instacart - groceries arrived smelling like smoke
- www.instacart.com - they delivered wrong items and refused to help me
- Instacart - grocery delivery service
- Instacart - items always out of stock and not deliver on time
- Instacart - overcharged for my order
- Instacart - unauthorized credit card charges
- Instacart - pricing /delivery of august 29, 2018