Instacartcharging for services, double dipping into my bank acct and leaving charges pending

D

I ordered delivery from ralphs on3-23-2018 and was charged a hold deposit of 170.00. On same day the shopper from instacart (I just found out, I never signed up for) charged my credit card twice again for 132.57. On 3-24-2018. One charge went through and another (bouble billed) was left in pending for 132.57 - plus the deposit of 170.00 is still pending. They are doing this to hundreds or more of customers using their money until the customer demands correction. That is bank fraud and theft. I will never use anything powered by instacart again. I never even signed up for this service which is also fraud. I thought I was giving my money to ralphs. Watch out people instacart cant get their act together at the least, and is stealing at the most!

• Gr
    Greg210 Aug 04, 2021

Had the same issue I'm reporting them to the attorney General

Mary AnnDS Jul 26, 2019

AVOID THIS COMPANY: Someone there used my bank account as a personal cookie jar. Twice I had unauthorized debits, one for $50.00 and one for $55.00. At the tine these amounts were taken, I had no orders in the system. I did get my money back. I also had an account hacked. Someone in Greensburo, North Carolina charged their gas to my account. InstaCart has offices there.

• Wh
    [email protected] Sep 22, 2018

I shopped and used instacart as I am disabled. I was going to use the bus but my disability would not even allow me to walk. I ordered over $200 in groceries which I thought was high and your outrageous service charge is ridiculous!! After my order was delivered so many items were replaced that I could not use. I printed out my electronic receipt and added everything up and I was charged 23.78 too much. Contacted insta cart and got bs answers that did not even address my concern of how to get my money refunded. Not getting the weekly special is so unfair to your customer and they never used my tops bonus card to get the deals. What a rip off to poor disabled people. Just to make money and not pay your employees hardly anything. With your outrageous service charge how can anyone afford to give the poor shopper a tip????? I will not ever use your service ever again. I will take a lift up for senior citizen and have an uber take me home they are cheaper than your stupid service charge. Keep this treatment up and you will most certainly lose customers and go out of business and a new honest one will take over. Shame on you!!

• Le
    led1958 Jul 17, 2021

@[email protected] Exactly the same theft experience with Insta-Cart in Indianapolis.