Instacart / grocery delivery service
They advertise a FREE (WHICH IS BOGUS!) try-out for a week, delivering groceries from Fortinos. The process was a nightmare...not everything you want is available - you don't find that out until the last minute when it's too late to revise meal planning. Very disorganised...and of course you end up settling for sub-par substitutions.
Then, along with the total of Groceries...a charge is sneakily added on for the delivery service. Then, even when you indicate you will NOT be ordering from them again...they sneak on your credit card a Subscription fee of $111.87!! Which, when I phoned them I was given a refund of $105.88...and was told that the missing $6 BUCKs was a Service Charge. SO. IT'S. NOT. FREE.
I told them this is not how we operate in Canada!
More Instacart Complaints & Reviews
- Instacart - charging for services, double dipping into my bank acct and leaving charges pending 
- Instacart - they are very bad at dealing with replacements
- Instacart - groceries arrived smelling like smoke
- instacart.com - I won't buy from this seller 
- www.instacart.com - they delivered wrong items and refused to help me
- Instacart - grocery delivery
- Instacart - items always out of stock and not deliver on time
- Instacart - overcharged for my order
- Instacart - unauthorized credit card charges
- Instacart - pricing /delivery of august 29, 2018