Menu
Amazon Flex Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Amazon Flex
reviews and complaints

flex.amazon.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.6 46 Reviews

How responsive is Amazon Flex's customer service?

15 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Good 👍
Amazon Flex is generally doing well in dealing with customer problems, which is nice to see! But there is still a lot of work to be done (for example, responding to all incoming complaints). We suggest reviewers take some time to understand how exactly the company operates. Reading other customers' experiences can also give insight into how Amazon Flex handles challenging situations.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Amazon Flex has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Amazon Flex delivery partners reviews and complaints 46

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
14 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Amazon Flex reviews and complaints

10:10 am EDT

Amazon Flex Only If You're Desperate

I do not recommend becoming an Amazon Flex driver unless you are absolutely desperate for cash or only plan to do it very infrequently.

- Little/No Input on Schedule: You are only able to set your delivery preferences after reaching a certain level, but that does not guarantee anything.

- No Input on Delivery Area: You don't know where you are delivering until after you've picked up your order. It's common to drive over an hour away to deliver 15-40 (or more packages) for 4 - 5 hours (easily 130 - 150 miles for one block).

- Amazon does not pay for anything: They only provide the blue vest (if you ask). They don't provide anything to help you carry packages. They do not pay for gas, maintenance, or to even clean your car (my car is filthy from having to drive down so many muddy dirt roads). They offer discount on certain items, but only if get the Amazon Flex Debit Card (and they don't take taxes out)

- Email support: Each time I email support, a new person responds and they have no idea what I am talking about. I've been asking a specific question for weeks and have yet to receive an answer

B
12:05 am EST

Amazon Flex Stuck on onboarding

Hello I recently applied for Amazon flex . I provided and completed all the information asked . I have been stuck on the same page for 3 weeks. I call support they tell me to email. I email they tell me to call . I call they escalate to a team that never calls back. It’s very frustrating how a big company can have lack of customer service. If someone can help me get an answer that would be great.

Desired outcome: I would like someone to reach out to Amazon and for them to get a response to why my app is glitched and for them to do there job and help me instead of going back and forth on emails and phone calls that don’t lead to anywhere

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Amazon Flex representatives only. If you are affiliated with Amazon Flex, please claim your business to access these details.

View 0 more photos
4:41 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Amazon Flex - Catcha

Good afternoon, I have called support several times, sent emails after emails, videos, pictures of my screen, I get a CATCHA everytime I try to schedule a block is not random I click on block once and I get the CATCHA making it impossible for me to get block. I have NEVER used a third party application I have worked with Amazon since COVID even getting...

Is Amazon Flex legit?

Our verdict: Amazon Flex has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Amazon Flex's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Amazon Flex can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Amazon Flex earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Amazon Flex achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Amazon Flex has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Flex.amazon.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Flex.amazon.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Flex.amazon.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Amazon Flex, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a flex.amazon.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Flex.amazon.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Amazon Flex.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• That one flex.amazon.com is embedded within another website. Beware of embedded websites. Scammers may use them to trick you into visiting fake sites. Verify authenticity before entering personal information and research the site for safety
  • Flex.amazon.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The flex.amazon.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
7:42 pm EST

Amazon Flex Amazon flex

On Jan 9 2023 I was not paid for my block it’s been a week now I have troubleshooted payment multiple times and also emailed about 50 times also endless chats with no results I got a new bank account was sent email that I will be payed next day double checked by doing chat now saying 3-5 days I have been told that my pay was sent to Amazon flex card but did not authorize that and called green dot to confirm and found out it was not true this is very sad.i was also sent an email saying I had missed blocks but it will not reflect on my dashboard I feel as if that was vindictive this is a training issue I haven’t been paid yet but been lied to several times I kept record of this and will forward to a attorney because o feel as if that email was vindictive please send my pay I am not a slave for your company

Claimed loss: No payment for work done and received vindictive email and was lied to on record

Desired outcome: Lawsuit and compensation

11:34 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Amazon Flex - Amazon flex driver

I was Ana Amazon flex driver deactivated over missed blocks . On the Amazon website it says that you can reapply after 90 days which I tried to and was blocked from doing every time I try to reach out to support I am immediately met with the same email I received 90 days ago not even considering that I am not asking for an appeal but instead a rehire...

V
1:43 pm EST

Amazon Flex I am flex driver

I got this message

We're contacting you because on one or more occasions you didn't attempt to deliver all packages in your block or select the accurate reason code in the Amazon Flex app about why you weren't able to deliver a package. When you're unable to deliver a package, it's important to select the accurate reason code in the app. Not trying to deliver all packages and not selecting the accurate reason code in the app are violations of the Terms of Service. As this is not the first notification, this violation means you're no longer eligible to deliver with Amazon Flex and will not be able to sign in to the Amazon Flex app. If you would like to appeal this outcome, please email [protected]@amazon.com providing additional information within ten (10) days of receiving this notice.

The Amazon Flex Team

Claimed loss: No one has contacted me after I asked to speak to a supervisor I’ve emailing them and calling them with no response! I have no idea what they are talking about

D
2:34 pm EDT

Amazon Flex Amazon Flex

Don't even try.

Amazon is getting richer every day with Amazon Flex, the payment is ridiculous, more than 50% is spent on gas, in addition to the wear and tear and maintenance of your car. For a 3-hour route they give you 22 and 24 stops, the routes are horrible, you have to deliver in the middle of nowhere in the dark and they connect you to 2 and 3 towns and even to another state. I live in RI and they send me to CT for that measly payment. Only those who use robots can get better deals but you have to pay $50 dollars a week for the robot, according to rumor in the warehouse, the owners of the robots are the same people from Amazon.

In the warehouse where I pick up, a strike is being planned because the truth is there is too much mistreatment and poor pay.

G
1:52 am EDT

Amazon Flex Tracking Id

My parcel was delivered today. Just wanted to say that parcel should have not been just left so far from the door and the house. We were home and the driver did not even attempt to knock the door.

Leaving the parcel in the yard was so risky because anyone could have picked it up. We have no fence.

We would have appreciated at least a knock on the door or leave parcel at the front porch.

Not happy with this sort of delivery.

6:45 am EDT

Amazon Flex Deactivated unfairly

My last delivery I arrived on time yet when I went to check in it kept saying error and therefore I “missed my block” and the next day was promptly deactivated , I got support to confirm it was beyond my control yet remained deactivated , I was even told by support that I would be paid for that block since I was clearly there and I never received payment and never got my account reactivated I’ve sent several appeals to no avail and they keep saying their original determination upholds . Driver for 2 years and had a full schedule for the week I kept getting notifications about but couldn’t login. I’m so frustrated I have emailed and explained over and over again and nothing , they could care less about my sob story or how their app messed up and resulted in my deactivation cause they have hundreds of others lined up to deliver . I really enjoyed working for them but now i feel so dispensable . They don’t care about their workers point blank period

Desired outcome: Reactivation

A
4:50 pm EDT

Amazon Flex Reenable my flex account

I have been speaking with you guys for over a month now to get my account reenabled and y’all have by far been so unbelievably unhelpful that it doesn’t make any sense! I have multiple emails of y’all saying my account would be reenabled within 48 hours doesn’t happen! I’ve spoken to multiple reps to escalate this issue nothing happens! I have literally screen shot emails including the most recent one of how long I’ve waited to get the issue fixed nothing happens! And in your recent email you finally give me steps that I can actually do but guess what because my account is still disabled I can’t even do the steps and you should’ve known that because when your disabled the notification setting or area in the app does not show up at all! It is so frustrating to speak to multiple people to get a simple fix resolved just for it to still not be fixed if this isn’t fixed this last time I’m going to be forced to report y’all to the better business bureau because y’all are causing me financial distress right now and that is not ok fix it!

Desired outcome: To fix my damn account so I can work!!

U
3:00 pm EDT

Amazon Flex Amazon Flex

Amazon will deactivate loyal drivers who has been driving for over six years because they(Amazon)are sending out instants to Flex drivers and removing them before pickup time then telling Flex drivers they didn't pick route up!Then will keep sending you the same Automated message when you try and explain .Not to Mention they were stealing our tip money that that had to pay back in lawsuit.

Desired outcome: Reactivate account because I've done nothing but right by this unfair company.

Amazon Flex DONT DO IT!

I have been driving with them for about 6 mo. The warehouses are always backed up to where it makes your first 1-4 packages late plus there will be like 3 more mixed in to your route that were due as soon as your shift started. DEFINITELY DONT do the prime! For instance, I had two shifts from 3:00pm-5:00pm and 5:30-7:30. I arrived early for both but the warehouse was a disaster, oh and forget about anyone that works there helping you in any way(if you can even figure out who works there and who is just another driver that looks as lost as you), it took over 30 min for them to get my packages to me(everyone I tried asking for help just walked off so I had to find them myself), then as I am leaving I noticed they were ALL due at 4:00pm on the first shift qnd the second were all due at 6:30 with both the first stops being 30 min away! So they all wound up being late! I tried calling but they said I had to email in for issues like that, well I have been emailing and they just keep replying with the same response plus telling me I should have called! They are penalizing me for the packages being late yet it was out of my control. They even say in their response “we take into account for warehouse delays and bad weather(which BOTH APPLIED)” and they are NOT helping me and they won’t listen. I finally got a response from someone saying “someone is looking into this”... a month later with no response so I emailed again and got the SAME RESPONSE “someone is looking into this”. Two more months later and NOTHING! The drivers mean nothing to Amazon! They have the mentality like Uber does... blame the diver until they are deactivated then just hire someone new. When it comes to the packages side... if you have a small car they give you the least amount of packages BUT the stops are all OVER AN HOUR AWAY from the warehouses. If you have a large vehicle yea you get to stay close BUT get ready to sweat, be super frustrated with the route and have to call support at least 5 times! SO terrible! DONT DO IT!

L

Amazon Flex Sugerencia

El tipo de trabajo no genera estabilidad laboral, ya que no te garantiza suficientes horas de trabajo a la semana y en el día crea incertidumbre porque los bloques no son continuos ni horas suficientes para cubrir las necesidades diarias, una sugerencia podría ser que existan bloques de 8-9 horas continuas, para aquellas personas que deseen un trabajo por día, días no continuos o part time y los drivers puedan obtener un beneficio bien remunerado en el día de trabajo, y a su vez puedas seleccionar el día y la hora que deseas y puedas tomar el bloque, las rutas deberían ser más cercanas al sitio donde se recoge los paquetes de manera que el recorrido sea más justo con el precio recibido ya que muchas veces es más la distancia en millas desde la recogida y regreso a casa que el recorrido en millas de entrada, por el servicio prestado a Amazon ocasionando esto un desgaste tanto físico como de vehículo el cual muchas veces no justifica el pago recibido, considero que son observaciones que si son bien tomadas en cuenta y son analizadas por un bien común todos podríamos estar satisfechos y contentos con el trabajo que juntos podemos realizar, en busca de un ganar-ganar !
Otra sugerencia que en varias oportunidades se la he mencionado a personas que trabajan dentro de Amazon y que quiero manifestar ahora de manera de ver si puede ser analizada por personas que quizás puedan tomar decisiones dentro de la empresa, es la inclusión del número en orden numérico en los paquetes, correspondiente a la parada que vas a realizar en tu ruta, de manera de no perder tiempo organizando y enumerando los paquetes en los ware house ya que entorpece el trabajo interno y retrasa la entrega de los pedidos por parte de los drivers y los pone en peligro aveces en los sitios donde tenemos que estacionar para poder ordenar las entregas antes de salir a la ruta o el destino
Que tengan un Feliz y Bendecido Día y gracias por la oportunidad que se nos brinda de escucharnos y tomar nuestras sugerencia para mejorar el servicio

A

Amazon Flex Deactivated For No Reason/Glitchy app

Disappointed with Amazon for what they did to me. I started Amazon Flex because of the pandemic, i lost my job so i needed to make money instead of being on unemployment. So everything went fine with Amazon Flex I delivered packages took the pictures. I was only late to pick up once by 3 mins. & I had one person say they didn’t get their packages. (which I got an email for and the email said for more details email amazon support—which i did—no reply)

Basically everything was awesome other than the app messing up all the time saying I was late to delivery’s which was incorrect because I would finish all my deliveries usually 1 hr 30 min earlier than the app said. I would have to make countless phone calls to support telling them about what the app was doing. (i took screenshots/screen recordings) the driver support would say that they would email the people that would fix it. so i thought everything was alright.

only it was not. one day out of the blue i got deactivated. The email said it will give you a response on the decision in 6 days. (which was a lie) I emailed them countless of emails of screenshots/screen recordings of the app messing up and showing them proof that the app was messed up. I even took screen shots of the 30 min conversations with driver support.

Amazon rejected without reason twice giving no reason at all for deactivating me. I would like a response and tell me why I got deactivated—even with all the PROOF i sent.

This really messed me up I am about to become homeless because of the abrupt suspension without merit or reason. I am fighting every day since to get a job to unbury myself from what Amazon did to me.

Also the app is very glitchy, the maps on the app are so off. I would fix the customer support. Only being able to email a guy in a foreign country that never replies isn’t cool. The suspension process needs to be evaluated before more and more people get suspended and you guys lose money because of this.

Thanks Amazon it was a good relationship while it lasted.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Amazon Flex Worst app ever!

I was laid off and needed a quick job, so I currently deliver for Amazon. I used to work in IT for 12 years, so I have a pretty solid base for understanding software in spite of not being a programmer.

Let me just say that this probably the single worst piece of software/app that I have ever used.

To make this simple I’ll list the flaws:

- slow and sometimes unresponsive. This could be in part to the servers on the back end, but it’s ridiculous either way.
- scanner doesn’t always want to work so the package number has to be entered in manually.
- inefficiency in package delivery. All packages are in bags that are numbered. You can be at the beginning of your route and deliver to a particular street and then get to the last couple of bags (close to the end of your route) and then end up back where you started. Why would these packages not be in the same bag together to be delivered together? Fail.

- navigation is a total and complete failure. This one should have its own section just to list the flaws.
- tells you turn one direction but the map clearly shows the opposite way(ie, turn left or right or east or west, etc)
- back tracking. There is so much back tracking with delivering packages it’s insane. There is no possible way that the routes that are selected/created are the most efficient way to deliver all the packages. There is constant back and forth along the same street. It would almost be easier to find all the addresses on the route and create my own order.
- one way streets. There’s nothing like a navigation system that tells you to go the wrong way on a one way street.
- does not account for construction at all
- giving verbal instructions too late or too early or just completely wrong

I believe that there is more, but I don’t have a running list right now. I’m just going from memory. I swear so much during the course of my day because of this app. There is no way that any quality control was done. If I could rate this as a 0 I would. I’ll try to update with more issues as I remember them.

Amazon Flex REMOVE DARK MODE PLEASE

MANY MONTHS AGO I did, in fact, ask was dark mode an option and many months ago it just magically, appeared in dark mode without me doing anything that being said, I didn’t like how it was affecting my eyesight so I emailed flex support to remove as I never placed it in dark mode from the beginning and it was REMOVED and it didn’t take as long as it’s taking now, because once again magically, it appeared on my app for whatever reason and now I have had to message MANY areas in my app (even if it didn’t pertain to my reason), but at this point, it doesn’t matter to me because I am looking for SOMEONE to do what I am asking OR SEND MY MANY EMAILS TO THE CORRECT DEPARTMENT (since it seems all the areas) I have emailed in the app doesn’t want to help me to take care of the issue that I’m having.

I have contacted “support” however MANY TIMES
but I keep getting the generic Script telling me to go into my personal phone in my personal settings to turn off dark mode however, I was NOT the one who turned on dark mode to begin with so WHY would i turn OFF dark mode on my IOS?

As i stated I have complained about this many MANY months ago, when it was an issue, that it affects my vision as it’s not the best dark mode available! The whole app isn’t all dark mode to begin with, some areas of the app is still WHITE however the offers page & Other areas are in dark mode and the MAPS IN DARK MODE IS THE WORST to my vision. BIG SAFETY ISSUE!

PLEASE asking AGAIN for someone to

TURN OFF DARK MODE ON MY APP

AGAIN…. I was NOT the one who turned it on!

Extremely frustrating when i continue to receive emails telling me that I need to go into my personal settings on my iOS to turn it off!

I repeat…..

I complained about this MANY months ago when it was an issue and BACK THEN dark mode WAS removed BY SOMEONE within amazon flex or whom ever BUT not by me!

“Safety first” well I’m guessing my eyes aren’t part of this safety first?

Please have dark mode removed ASAP.

It IS a safety issue as it affects my eyes!

Please and thank you!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Amazon Flex Bad customer service and still have not receive pay!

Overall the app has its pros and cons. More cons then pros. However, this and last week i have been really been fed up with this app. On Sunday i had a block 6-10. When i got to the facility. I realize even with Amazon support that the app is having issues. They told me to speak with a manager at the Tamarac location. Which i did. While i was explained what happen over 10-15 amazon flex employees came up him explaining the same issue. So thats how i know their system was having an issue. The manager was able to get me sign in after 45 mins of my shift started. ( i was still willing to do a 4 hour block throughout this whole time.) Everyone after me was assign a block and still waited over 30 -45 mins AGAIN for a 4 hr block. The manager gave me permission to leave with pay (where i type my email in.) (btw throughout this whole time of waiting i was still trouble shooting. Disconnect from wifi and clear app history. I also was speaking to the same manager about not getting a block. He even tried to force assign a block to me and it did not work.) after i got approve to leave. I called amazon support immediately to see when the app is going to update i was advise “to give it till the end of shift and it will update.” It NEVER DID. Next day i call support the first agent was being rude and disconnect the phone on me when i was answering her questions…. The third one disconnected while i was explaining what happen. Multiple tickets has been submitted but nothing happen. The only time i got response is if i provided feedback on a call. Ohhh and you guys sent an email stating i missed a block when i was in the facility waiting for a block for 1hr and over 30-35 mins and its on camera. If i didn't have anything else i swear i would use it. Amazon needs to do way better. If i can find a way to reach out to corporate im going to if this does not get resolved by next week! I also check my emails daily so i know i haven't receive a response. Oh and by the way because of this it made me go from a lvl 3 to a lvl 2 so now im going to have other issues sadly.

B

Amazon Flex Amazon Flex is not flexible

I tried Amazon Flex for about 6 months. It was okay when you get routes but after a while you don’t get enough and if you do the stations don’t give you the right amount. The idea sounds great but does not account for additional things like travel delays, weather, lack of routes and penalties for not canceling at a specific time. For example you can only schedule about 3 routes a day if they are close to each other and you end up getting delays with a specific delivery then you have to cancel your next block costing you time and money because they do not give you another route to replace the one you have. Also the Amazon support team is always trying to promise you overtime or lie about rewards that they never deliver on. It seems like a con to state that this service is flexible. It’s not a fair system either, the most you can get out of this is if you get a free block meaning no packages available to deliver or good tips. Another downside is half the routes are no tips and overloaded routes that you can’t finish within the time allotted. I write not as an angry worker but someone trying to save you time it’s a temporary job with a few perks. I was let go for taking time off for being sick. I think the teams managing the program are full timers and really don’t understand business from a contractors perspective so there is a rivalry that occurs between the stations and the drivers. I also think they want drivers to be full time without benefits for yourself. I have dealt with their insurance which has $1,000.00 deductible, no thanks. Most of the experience was disappointing and to state that they are flexible is not really the case. You are constantly told that you are not performing well and that you need to deliver more packages to get a better standing which gives you better routes/first pic. Like I said it sounds better than it is but the Amazon Flex program is only working for themselves and they have no interest in helping the drivers just so long as they make their deliveries, shut up and don’t complain. It will end up costing you money in the long run.

N

Amazon Flex Reference to Complainer

I read the person’s complaint about the app being too bright, and how it needs a dark mode, and how they’re clumsy and scared of strangers……. —————
Heres a tip: instead of making up stories about the “dark mode” being a “safety feature” and how you think it will make you a better driver (lolololol)
————— Go into your “accessibility settings” and you can do it yourself. Inverting the colors on the app turns all the white screens to black. So there ya go- you can be a better driver asap, and dont have to blame the amazon app for your problems anymore. What a weird thing to complain about, and have the answer to fix it the whole time. I like how they tried to say the “app being too bright” is dangerous - and the fact they start it by saying: its a “safety feature” is actually hilarious. The safety feature would be: if all of these incompetent people weren’t allowed to complain anymore. They ruin it for the rest of us. Acting as if things around them are a problem… when in reality THEY are the problem and make everything around them more complicated than it needs to be. *** You can fix this “brightness issue” on your own in at least 5 different ways off the top of my head.. and complaining about it in the app reviews… making up narratives about how you have trouble walking to someones front door, and using the phone in the dark at the same time… is not one of the 5 ways lol Heres another tip.. if its dark outside… try doing one thing at a time. Dont walk and stare at your phone at the same time; would be the first thing I’d suggest. Learning more about what your iphone can do, would be my second suggestion… your settings are immense and most people have no idea what they can actually do on their own. Theres a setting that is called “reduce the white point” that does exactly what this person wants… makes the app dimmer.. But they would rather make up sob stories to try and get what they want in life. I actually laughed out loud at what they had to say.. and honestly, im going back to read it again; just to get another good laugh in. Sincerely, “Don’t Make A Dark Mode for The App”

Amazon Flex Review from a 2 year Flex Driver

Amazon will have you sitting around all day staring at your phone trying to find random offers that pop up. This gets very old. There are android phone apps that will grab offers for you, but if you have an iPhone your out of luck. Therefore you have to compete against all of the cheaters out there who have auto-grabbers. So forget about EVER getting a Wholefoods route, since tips are available with them, the app grabbers have completely cheated everyone else out of ever being able to get them. Even if you’re lucky enough to see one posted, it will be gone before you can blink.
Here in the Midwest, Amazon will send you 45 minutes outside of the city to deliver packages to customers that live in places where no human should ever live. If I could post pics and videos to prove my point, I would. You will get angry on a daily basis over having to drive 35-50 miles outside of the city, to an awful dirt road in the middle of nowhere, only to be greeted by a pack of pit bulls, and a customer who expects you to leave their package out by their gate, even though it may be raining and there’s no package delivery box.
You literally need a Jeep with a foot of ground clearance in order to do this job without issues to the road conditions that you will be encountering daily. You also better have a Vehicle that gets good gas mileage, because you’ll be putting 100 miles a day on your car, and if there are toll roads nearby, Amazon won’t reimburse you for them, YET that won’t stop this app from sending you down these toll roads daily. I personally spend $100 every month on toll fees. If you’re lucky, you might be able to make $600 a week before expenses. On average I earn about $450-$500.

So far this year, I’ve already put over 55,000 miles on my car, and there are still 3.5 months to go until the new year. This job doesn’t pay enough to cover tires, brakes, oil changes, toll fees, insurance, and lease payment, much less leave you with enough money for anything else.

This is a decent opportunity only for a very select few individuals and chances are, you ain’t one of them.

There are lots of jobs that’ll pay you $400 a week without asking you to totally destroy your car in the process. Pray long and hard before downloading this app!

Amazon Flex In-depth Review

Overview of Amazon Flex: Amazon Flex is a delivery service offered by Amazon that allows individuals to earn money by delivering packages to customers. It provides a flexible and convenient way to work and earn income.

Application Process: The application process for Amazon Flex is straightforward and user-friendly. It involves filling out an online application, providing necessary information, and passing a background check. The process is efficient and typically takes a few days to complete.

Job Opportunities and Availability: Amazon Flex offers a wide range of job opportunities and has a high demand for delivery partners. There are ample opportunities available, allowing individuals to choose the hours and days they want to work. This flexibility makes it suitable for both part-time and full-time workers.

Compensation and Payment Structure: Amazon Flex offers competitive compensation for its delivery partners. The payment structure is transparent, and drivers are paid a base rate per delivery, plus additional incentives based on factors like distance and time. Payments are made weekly, providing a reliable source of income.

Work Schedule Flexibility: One of the major advantages of Amazon Flex is its work schedule flexibility. Delivery partners have the freedom to choose their own shifts and work as much or as little as they want. This flexibility allows individuals to balance work with other commitments and responsibilities.

Delivery Experience and Customer Service: Amazon Flex prioritizes delivering a positive experience to both customers and delivery partners. The company provides detailed instructions and support to ensure smooth deliveries. In case of any issues, customer service is readily available to assist and resolve problems.

Support and Training: Amazon Flex offers comprehensive support and training to its delivery partners. They provide resources and guidance to help drivers succeed in their role. Additionally, there are online forums and communities where drivers can connect and share experiences.

Safety Measures and Protocols: Amazon Flex places a strong emphasis on safety. They have implemented safety measures and protocols to ensure the well-being of both delivery partners and customers. This includes contactless delivery options and guidelines to follow during the delivery process.

User-Friendly App and Technology: Amazon Flex provides a user-friendly app that makes it easy for delivery partners to manage their deliveries. The app provides real-time updates, navigation assistance, and other useful features that enhance the overall delivery experience.

Pros and Cons: Some pros of Amazon Flex include flexible work schedule, competitive compensation, and a user-friendly app. However, it is important to note that the job can be physically demanding and requires a reliable vehicle for deliveries.

Conclusion and Recommendation: Overall, Amazon Flex is a great opportunity for individuals looking for flexible work and a reliable source of income. The company provides excellent support, competitive compensation, and a user-friendly app. If you are comfortable with the physical demands and have a reliable vehicle, we highly recommend considering Amazon Flex as a viable option.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Amazon Flex customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Amazon Flex?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon Flex Customer Service. Initial Amazon Flex complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazon Flex above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazon Flex. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazon Flex and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.