Indiapost / Non delivery of the speed post letter!

1 India Review updated:

I have booked a speed post letter through MIDDLETON ROW PO (700071) on 20/09/2007 to be delivered to my son Mr. Rajesh Yadav, ASIC, TEXAS Instruments, BAGMANE TECH Park No.66/3, CV RAMAN NAGAR, BANGALORE-560093. The letter is yet to be delivered at destination address. If department of Post takes so much time to deliver the booked article, it defeat the purpose to use Speed Post Service!!!

Comments

• Ru
      14th of Aug, 2007
    Indiapost - Non delivery of items!
    India

I have tried and tried to locate my items that I ordered from a company called Linux Bazar, but I cannot get any anwers from The Indian postal Agency. Their website is the worst ever. I'm in South AFrica and tried to file a complaint on their website, but its so slow! There are not eve any contact numbers or e-mailaddresses available. The South african Post Office requires a tracking number, so that they can locate my goods, but the Indian Postal Agency cannot eveb help me with that. I paid for my goods, but have still not received anything. Its been more than two months now.

10th of Jan, 2008

Sir i bookked a speed post from speed post centre Ernakulam on 19 Dec 2007 vide EL208150885IN but sir till today it has not been reached. Speed post centre is asking me now that weither my local town is a speed post centre ? . Sir this questioned must have been asked before booking. I also agree that my home town is not a SPC but Hissar is a SPC. After reaching Hissar it should take 2-3 days only. Sir I have lost the chance to fill the forms for graduation. The last date for fiiling forms was 31 Dec 07. Now the next date is 15 Jan 08 with a Fine of Rs. 400/- extra.

Lastly I request you to inquire and traceo out the article earliest and send it to my address.

Thanking you in anticipation.

10th of Jan, 2008

I went to the santacruz post office and handed the parcel to be sent to usa and the chat at the counter refued to take the parcel. can you help why he refued to take the parcel,i went at 11.ooam the weight f the parcel was 4000grams

• Su
      1st of Feb, 2008

i have booked a parcel for muzaffarpur thru speedpost via awb no.ED416671441IN DT.25 jan 2008,but the has not been delivered till 2nd feb 2008.

• Ra
      10th of Mar, 2008

dear sir,two months ago i booked a parcel for japan in ludhiana phead post office this was my first chance and now i think it was my last chance also as i had such a bad experience with post office
    till now, after more than two months has passed and it is not reached the destination.When i approached the authorities i was instructed to file a written complaint with a ten Rs postage stampas fee for locating the parcel and asked me to come after 7 days .as i approacjhed them after seven days i am asked to come after 15 days.sir here i want to ask some questions. Is a consumer always treated as fool
    if u have charged the fare for parcel it is your duty to locate it or the department wants to earn on every move.But sorry to say as one of the staff whispered in my ear forget this parcel now , it is gone . Sir will you be kind enough to suggest me what to do

• De
      12th of Mar, 2008

I had booked a speed post from GPO Ambala cantt on behalf of my organisation(Indian Air Force) to " Indian Air Force Benevolent Association (IAFBA), Subroto Park, New Delhi" vide
    EH 024073104IN dated 23 Oct 07 which is still undelivered to the addressee. I tried to track on speednet.com but the data is not available there. It is requested to track and forward the details of the delivery at the earliest.

Treat the matter as urgent.

15th of Mar, 2008

I would like to inform you that I have send the document through SP POD EW113596037IN on dated 30.01.08.But till date I have no inform regarding the same post and till date I have also not got the AD slip regarding the same post.The letter contain the important document.Please do take the necessary step to deliver the post as soon as possible.

27th of Apr, 2008

As me and my wife, moving to New Zealand, we have couriered 4 parcels to NZ. from them I am getting only 1 parcel, other 3 we dont getting as today 2 months are completed. I have lost my luggage around 4000 Rs. as well as the courrier charge around 6, 000 Rs.

Also the website of IndiaPost is worst worst worst, most worst...

• Ra
      11th of May, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I would have to inform u that I went to Post Office, Chomu Branch, Jaipur (Rajasthan) for registered any document, due to no any que I was only one person at the time of 10 am. but there was no any authority for registering my documentry. I was there for one hour and was requesting but there I did't get any response, after last I would have to courier...
    I am requensting for inquire and take seriously step.
    Thanks

13th of Jul, 2008

i have sent a parcel 2 Sherin Varghese, Cleveland, ohio, usa on 5/7/08 from kottayam, kerala.But the parcel hasnt reached the addressee yet.The parcel no is EL231050665IN.please can u look into the matter and let me know.thanking you.

• De
      14th of Jul, 2008

Dear sir,

i wish to inform you, that i have send a cover by speed post from Ahmedabad to Unchahar dist: Raibareli vide R. No: EG748681580IN DT: 8/07/2008, BUT still the cover is not dilever that place.

so kindly do the needful and inform to us correct & present suitation.

thanks
    devendra yadav

• Vi
      14th of Jul, 2008

Sir,

Please let me know the status of the courier EE000004291IN.
    Its been despatched 2 months back and no delivery is made yet to date.

Please revert

vipin
    vinuvipin@gmail.com

16th of Jul, 2008

Respected sir,
    My name is jinu jose.In August 2007 i went abroad(newzealand).Before going abroad i met the postmaster and the postman with an authorisation letter and informed that if any post came in my adress should hand over to my father and the signature also verified.
    Last month degree certificate from my university (Rajiv gandhi university, Banglore) came in my post office and the postman refused to handover the letter to my father and explained that authorisation is valid only for 6 months.He posted back to the senders address . I am in trouble here because not getting my degree certificate for my emigration and study purpose.
    He should atleast consider the humanity other than rules.I am not aware about this rule now also. It became money loss, time loss and affected my life and career.Please take necessary step for not repeat this type of activities in future to anybody.
    I am really angry with the doing on behalf of india post.
    POSTOFFICE- Edathua, pin 689573, Kerala state, Alapuzha Dist.

• Ku
      12th of Sep, 2009

Hello Sir,

I am waiting for my passport send via speed post by my friend from New Delhi. The tracking Number is ED883043754IN, which surprisingly gives no information when tracked. The speed post should have had reached me in 24 hours, but its more then 60 hours now. I am worried, it has my passport and i have to travel abroad in coming next 3 days.

This is highly unprofessional. I trusted Speed Post for this service, and i am helpless now, when called upon at different offices in delhi, they just cut the calls and give different numbers to call. i already spent like 500 rupees worth credit from my cellphone just in this tracking which doesnt exist. i need my passport at the earliest. Please help me.

Kunal Moondra

9468562020

• Li
      5th of Feb, 2010

Hii Rukshana

myself Yawar khan, i am owner of the company Linux Bazar and today i saw your comments, as per my best knowledge you have ordered for one movie "Jaisi Karni Waisi Bharni (DVD)" with order no.243, so can you please let me know you have receive the item til the date or not,

i apologise for the problem which you face, but i would like to sort out the matter amicably and serve you better and we need your support and faith,

please reply me at yawar.khan@linuxbazar.com, i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sorry again for all inconvenience.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Yawar khan,
    Linux Bazar India
    www.linuxbazar.com

• Mo
      26th of Aug, 2010

^ This Yawar Khan is really dirty person. He didnt send me any of the items that I ordered, and he didnt issue any refunds. I must have sent him at least 10 e-mails but no response, must have called at least 20 times, but he doesnt pick up or disconnects if he picks up by mistake. He ows me big amount as refund, but seems like he doesnt want to return that money. This website is fraud, so are the people. DO NOT EVER DO MISTAKE of buying from them.

Stay away from linuxbazar to save money & time.