Speed Post India — Missing Parcel
I sent a parcel SpeedPost to Mexico on 27 November 2007. The parcel has not arrived and the post office won't file a complaint saying it will get there and its just late. The date now is 03.Jan 08 and the parcel has not arrived. I have had to refund the customer US$700 and have had to bare the costs of the goods $500+ so my loss is US $1200.00.
This is not all. 80% of parcels sent from Australia/US to India are stolen through International Post in India. If they do arrive they are opened and goods inside are stolen. I have lost over US$1000 in goods stolen by India Post Employees in the last year. They will even steal registered and insured mail.
The picture for India is this. India will lose millions of dollars in international trade unless they clean up their dishonest postal system. Overseas companies will not send to India. Multi-Billion dollar EBAY-INTERNATIONAL will not send parcels to Indian Citizens, and Ebay-India will be unable to get off the ground as its doors continue to remail closed to international trade, due to its corrupt postal system.
Wake up India.
More Speed Post India Complaints & Reviews
- EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India - Parcel not delivered
- Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN - Poor service!
- Speed Post By Government Of India - Package delivery problem!
- Indian Postal service - Undelivery of Parcel from Saudi Arabia
- Indian Postal and Customs Department - Non delivery of Registered Parcel from US
- Indian Post Office - Non reliability of a non private firm
- indian postal and customs - package held at customs
- India Post - Article got Stolen
- India Post Chennai - Not delivered very urgent parcel RR413510034IN
- India Post - deduction of tax & returning of cheques